Thread: Flags in The Kingdom | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Talking Flags in The Kingdom

I am trying to get the achievement "Keeper of the Lions Passant", and I have 99 out of the 100 flags. I am using the map guide on assassinscreed-maps.com, and have gone through it three times now, but I can't get the achievement. Could it be a glitch, and if so, is there a "code" that I can enter to reset or fix the issue? Any info would be awesome. Thanks!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi and welcome to the forum SirLothar89. Have you tried looking at Youtube videos. Maybe you've missed one.
    Signature by Zeejay21

What we committed in the Indies stands out among the most unpardonable offenses ever committed against God and mankind and this trade [in Indian slaves] as one of the most unjust, evil, and cruel among them.---Bartolomoe de Las Casas.

Or maybe the map you're using is missing one?

Funny, I was just reading this article about the flags in AC1. I think you would find this interesting.
    http://www.oxm.co.uk/11339/assassins...waste-of-time/

Oh my, 420 flags in total. Alright i'll be the first to admit. I didn't get all of the flags. It's not i'm lazy, but the way it set up is very time consuming and effort draining to find them all. If you've played Batman Arkham City, there are a total of a little more than 410 (not sure the exact number) puzzles, riddles, trophies to find and solves. Unlike the flags, in Batman Arkham City. There were varieties in how to get it so you can tolerate a bit better. Plus they were marked on the map which makes alot easier to find.
    Last edited by gamertam; 04-14-2012 at 02:19 AM.
    Signature by Zeejay21

What we committed in the Indies stands out among the most unpardonable offenses ever committed against God and mankind and this trade [in Indian slaves] as one of the most unjust, evil, and cruel among them.---Bartolomoe de Las Casas.

Useless or not, I still intend to collect all the flags in AC1 so I can have 100% sync in all the games before AC3 comes out. I've played through the first game lots of times but never finished collecting the flags. I think I'm still missing one or two Templar Knights as well in my first save file.

Quote Originally Posted by LogiK_462 View Post
    Funny, I was just reading this article about the flags in AC1. I think you would find this interesting.
    http://www.oxm.co.uk/11339/assassins...waste-of-time/
    That is actually really funny!

-------------------------------Stalk me? - www.twitter.com/Arun_1910----------------------------