Thread: Spinter Cell Conviction. | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Smile Spinter Cell Conviction.

I'm getting bored on my game... when will we have a new one?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by BartBuh2011 View Post
    Not for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by BartBuh2011 View Post
    did you know there's a downloadable DLC for Splinter Cell Conviction call ( The Insurgency). Welcome to the forum BartBuh2011.
    Signature by Zeejay21

What we committed in the Indies stands out among the most unpardonable offenses ever committed against God and mankind and this trade [in Indian slaves] as one of the most unjust, evil, and cruel among them.---Bartolomoe de Las Casas.

Try different play methods. I like to do a Speed Run every now and then, it allows you to consume the co-op campaign really quickly and get a nice exciting vibe from it. My fastest time on Rookie is 1hr12m. Rookie is good cos you can just push right through the entire campaign with no restarts or mission failures. Heavy use of M&E increases speed drastically.

The other method I love is Ghosting. You can run through 3/4 of the campaign without shooting any lights at all and only have to kill a minimal amount of guards. I think the lowest I got prior to Mozdok was a mandatory total of 6 kills and 4 ko's.

Check this thread started by a real awesome dude, it goes a bit more in depth. http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...O-Forums/page3
    (I don't play SP at all anymore, CO-OP is significantly more satisfying, it adds that extra challenge of managing a partner. Much fun).

I'm actually considering some co-op field work myself again, brush up a bit in prep for GRFS.