Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ACIII - Some thigs the developers MUST do! | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Nah, Duccio, noooo. Was funny in ACR, but its over. Sadly.
    Its not that important like the points I wrote.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Here are some more things the developers could do for Assassin's Creed III:
    1. Integrate a difficulty system with at least three scales so that it is not only a challange for newbies.
    2. Make a system to have your own horse, wich you can upgrade and customize as you wish. This would add a personal note and making so the game more enjoyable.
    3. Make a place or something like a gym where ´´Connor`` can improve his fighting and other skills, so that the players can secide by themselves what they want to improve.
    4. Make the weather and the day/night conditions affect the game. For example make the guards' (or generaly enemys') line of sight smaller at night or let the guards not hear you when there is a storm. (I hope there will be such weather conditions).
    5. Add more options to get down from roofs. Make more than the leap of faith or the ladders, because it is a bit silly to climb down the fasades or jump on a civilian to get down. What about ropes hanging from buildings or some slide sites perhaps?

Hmm...
    Dificulty is well optimized for casual players. For elites like me, its way easy tho, but I like it. I like when I slay many foes within 10 second, and it even suits the assassin way.
    Just make some real bossfights, where we can duel some nearly equal ranked fighter. Like Cesare Borgia, but that was a bit different than I expected. ( Hail the Gravity! )
    Own horse? Good idea. But as an Assassin, you'll stole them while escaping.
    An own house would be better, where we can collect and decorate things, maybe even holding parties for money. How awesome it would be if we can hold festivals in Monteriggioni....

I hope once we can live by the creed, like Altair did. He learned new tactics and equipped new weapons by the story.

Weather effects - won't it be in AC3? Its a bit pathetic when our shadow passes the guards and they don't notice. Light conditions and shadows should be useable for sneaking.
    Even the noises. If you shoot the pistols right on a storm hit, it should work like a silence weapon. Nobody will notice.

I updated 2 points highlighted with YELLOW.

Good points. I hope it isn't too late for the develpers to change thoose things, because the game is comming out in six months.

was good if the character could dive in and show what was beneath the water

Playing under the water requires much more mapping. A nice mission at an underwater dungeon would be nice tho.
    Keep focused how to improve basic game elements if possible

I hope they don't want us to renovate all the shops of the game again. If we have to renovate shops they should make it just like in AC2 and let us renovate the shops only of a region, which is our home. I liked that quite well in AC2.

Renovating those shops was useless. Its not a way to rebuild a city.
    It would be much better if we can rebuild houses, fountains, monuments really. They're strongly destroyed at the start, but will be rebuilt when spent money on. Then we can upgrade them.
    Sadly upgrading Monteriggioni was nothing visual after first point, and was very easy.
    Its really big thing to think like ME2-3, where the prev. saved meant something change, but here we don't need it. Not until the conversations are simple and straight. Just be Epic.

Getting rid of those annoying time based jump sequences

I am totally stuck on santa maria della visitazione Catacombs, those annoying wall run jumps are just impossible. The annoying camera angles also cause issues because sometimes you just can't see where you are etc.

These frustrations are bleeding the enjoyment from the game for me.

Yes yes, camera angles can be really annoying...
    Watch a walktrhrough on YouTube and figure out how to continue,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast