Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Assassin's Creed II - Digital Download Question | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Revolution Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Co-op Commented Demo [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity: Introduction to Arno [US]

Assassin's Creed Unity E3 2014 World Premiere Cinematic Trailer [US]

Nope, I'm not going to buy it on Steam, unless it's on sale like you said, because currently it's 30 Euros, and that's significantly more in Dollars too.
    I also don't get why Valve/Steam has to be so frickin' expensive with everything. Even though, ironically, they got their own 'Team Fortress 2' to free-to-play.
    But they also keep new-prices way too long. You know, a game starts at like 50 Euros and then it stays that way for like 2 years. Unacceptable.
    I don't know why they can do that with downloads, while retail-boxes are sold by Amazon for like 30 Pounds new and drop to like 20 in half to a whole year.

But for patches/updates, besides any possible technical fixes, I also care for updates to the game itself. Which I don't know about.
    I mean, I don't know what the updates were for. Usually it's also for support in graphics and audio and other things like that.
    But as it's updated automatically anyway, that's fine. Nothing to look up and download/install then.

I have no doubt it's a great game though. That's why I want to play iiit, finally...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I bought Deluxed edition from Ubi website and it came with all DLC =)

The game updates itself, but before starting the game put compatibility with XP and run as administrator in all exes.

Quote Originally Posted by promero14 View Post
    I bought Deluxed edition from Ubi website and it came with all DLC =)

The game updates itself, but before starting the game put compatibility with XP and run as administrator in all exes.
    You say Deluxe Edition, but it doesn't say that anywhere on this page I found: http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/nl...%C2%AE_II.html

Which store (country) did you buy it at? And for how much did you buy it? If it's about 10 Euros, it's probably the same one I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DamageIncM View Post
    Nope, I'm not going to buy it on Steam, unless it's on sale like you said, because currently it's 30 Euros, and that's significantly more in Dollars too.
    I also don't get why Valve/Steam has to be so frickin' expensive with everything. Even though, ironically, they got their own 'Team Fortress 2' to free-to-play.
    But they also keep new-prices way too long. You know, a game starts at like 50 Euros and then it stays that way for like 2 years. Unacceptable.
    I don't know why they can do that with downloads, while retail-boxes are sold by Amazon for like 30 Pounds new and drop to like 20 in half to a whole year.
    Steam sells it for 20$ which is around 15 Euros, and i compared the game description on steam and ubi shop site, both are the same except steam states its deluxe edition.

Quote Originally Posted by YAZ_H View Post
    Steam sells it for 20$ which is around 15 Euros, and i compared the game description on steam and ubi shop site, both are the same except steam states its deluxe edition.
    Hm, it's still €29,99 when I visit the store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/33230/
    It's probably because I'm in The Netherlands or Europe and for some reason they make it more expensive here.
    Probably taxes or something. It's ridiculous...

Angry

Right... So I just bought it on sale at a store that has "Ubisoft Week" apparently.

Anyway, so this game has mouse acceleration?... And terrible performance?...
    Is there any way to fix these things?... Cause all the DRM-complaints seem like a joke, as it's been removed, yet issues still remain.
    I can not believe this!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12