Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new multiplayer preview | Forums

It doesn't look that effective though, it took three grenades just to kill one person. I know it's not exactly fair either way but from what I've seen, if you can't use the proper gadgetry to take them out then you deserve to be killed.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Hortey View Post
    combat uav looks pretty mean, they don't really show it being countered at all... just lobbing it's weaponry of like 6 grenades at people from the air and no one seems to be able to notice it. I feel like this will be the number 1 issue in siege mode for a very long time until they patch it.

And what's the use of a non armed uav when one has a grenade launcher?
    I think the advantage is that non armed uavs update the hud for the team and put that red outline around the enemies within its view.

Just a side note after watching the vid, Does it appear to anyone else that he starts to pick up the turret before the video cuts to something else?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMOUFLAGE2007 View Post
    Just a side note after watching the vid, Does it appear to anyone else that he starts to pick up the turret before the video cuts to something else?
    Yeah, it looks like he's done that before and expects a grenade to be incoming soon. I've seen in other vids that you can pick up the Camera and move it, so I don't doubt that's what he was about to do.

Nice find!

@justin: It looks like the game could be balanced better. The enemy that was climbing up the ladder got sprayed with 11 bullets in 1 second, literally.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulid_Snake View Post
    Nice find!

@justin: It looks like the game could be balanced better. The enemy that was climbing up the ladder got sprayed with 11 bullets in 1 second, literally.

Dont climb up ladders

Looking for GR FS players to team up with. I am a veteran at graw1 and 2. Would like to rock co-op. HMU!
    GT: xhostileman

Quote Originally Posted by Soulid_Snake View Post
    Nice find!

Let's see.. 11 bullets a second would be 660 RPM.. seems kinda low... I think you misused the word "literally".

I did find the preview of GRFS on G4TV.com.

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/58157/gho...eplay-preview/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12