View Poll Results: What traits do you prefer for the Bomb Carrier?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Full weapon access

7 25.00%
  • Restrict weapon access

21 75.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saboteur Bomb Carrier: A tactics discussion. | Forums

Socom has demo nailed down the right way. I know socom is dead but it wasn't bc of Demo, the real reason is on my sig. I'm not to happy with the handicap the bomb carrier gets.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by TactPro View Post
    Socom has demo nailed down the right way. I know socom is dead but it wasn't bc of Demo, the real reason is on my sig. I'm not to happy with the handicap the bomb carrier gets.
    Dude, it was dead long before S4. It's just taken this long for most of us to realize it.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA_Lenney View Post
    Dude, it was dead long before S4. It's just taken this long for most of us to realize it.
    Socom 4 shouldn't even be brought up, It never existed to me. My clan played Socom confrontation for about a year and 1/2 doing tournaments and leagues in places like Urgent Fury, NASL and NSL.

Socom 4 shouldn't even be brought up, It never existed to me. My clan played Socom confrontation for about a year and 1/2 doing tournaments and leagues in places like Urgent Fury, NASL and NSL.
    For me, socom died after socom 3 came out. Conforntation had one of the worst launches in video game history, I Loved socom 1 and 2 and Gr 2 was the only thing that was ever any close to it, socom is dead and I hope this game can fix my soCrack addiction, only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettRough View Post
    For me, socom died after socom 3 came out. Conforntation had one of the worst launches in video game history, I Loved socom 1 and 2 and Gr 2 was the only thing that was ever any close to it, socom is dead and I hope this game can fix my soCrack addiction, only time will tell
    confrontation launched so bad I literally threw away the disc to prevent some poor sap from buying it preowned from me.

By the time 1.4 patch rolled around, the game was pretty amazing and totally worth a much higher score than it got at launch, it was easily my 2nd favorite socom after S2 and still remains there even with the cold front dlc specializations disaster.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Hell socom hasn't been the same since socom 2. I hope grfs can feel my tactical shooter fix as well.

Same here. I love Con. Still get on there now and then. Doesn't change the fact that ever since 3, they've been stealing features away from us right under our noses.

Crucible, one of my all time favorite Socom maps, came from S3. I actually really enjoyed that title(the maps were great), but I understand why some people don't like it because it wasnt the tight 8v8 combat of S 1 and 2.

Beast the problem with socom 3 were the boats and vehicles. I liked socom 3 but vehicle hogs ruined it. I remember I was playing demolition and the other team had planted the bomb. 2 of us died trying to defuse the bomb. Meanwhile there were 3 members on our team in a boat on the other side of the map lol. At the beginning of the next round, they were tk'd and voted

Quote Originally Posted by B3ANTOWN_B3A5T View Post
    Crucible, one of my all time favorite Socom maps, came from S3. I actually really enjoyed that title(the maps were great), but I understand why some people don't like it because it wasnt the tight 8v8 combat of S 1 and 2.
    the problem for socom 3 for me was that they got rid of the 8v8 objective game types. If I wanted to play small maps, I had to play supression, I liked it but it got old. 32 player non-respawn wasnt as fun for me. to much chaos, not enough teamwork IMO. I still played the crap out of socom 3 because it did have some good maps. The only other issue with socom 3 is that they didn't design the maps for one game type. The maps where ok but not special like socom 2 and 1 was, Rats nest, desert glory, crossroads.. all maps built for their game mode and all amazing.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast