Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 46

Thread: Zack Cooper - Our new Community Developer? | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    You... creepy.... creepy... girl
    lol I always said I liked to ghost!

    "Tonight's forecast...dark."

    Forum Rules · Ubi Support
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by CoastalGirl View Post
    lol I always said I liked to ghost!
    I could say that its one of my natural abilities.I m a pretty sneaky person lol.I once joined my friends on the street while they were walking somewhere without em noticing that i m even there,they only noticed me when i said:"Hi." then they all jumped where did i come from haha.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #33
    Senior Member Dieinthedark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    'merica
    Posts
    1,252
    Ah any time now, we need some SC6 info! PLEASE! on hands and knees PLEASE!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #34
    Senior Member shobhit7777777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    7,246
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragonhrcro View Post
    I could say that its one of my natural abilities.I m a pretty sneaky person lol.I once joined my friends on the street while they were walking somewhere without em noticing that i m even there,they only noticed me when i said:"Hi." then they all jumped where did i come from haha.
    and then they punched you real hard in the throat as a kneejerk

    I'm Batman



    Sig: Jazz117Volkov
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    and then they punched you real hard in the throat as a kneejerk
    Nah,they wouldn´t.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #36
    Senior Member shobhit7777777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    7,246
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragonhrcro View Post
    Nah,they wouldn´t.
    Seems you have nicer friends than I

    I'm Batman



    Sig: Jazz117Volkov
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,818
    Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    Seems you have nicer friends than I
    I m good with anyone.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #38
    Senior Member SolidSage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,746
    @Cell
    It is my displeasure to have to report a mission failure on the UbiZack tag and bag op. Don't fret if you were out of the loop, it was Top Secret.
    Anyway, I tried to goad him into a group meet where we could acoste him and extract copious amounts of SC6 info out of him through interrogation. Maybe he was tipped off by a mole or just smelled a rat, but either way, he circumvented the ambush and we lost the intel opportunity....my bad.

    I had the printer, stove top and refrigerator all ready to go and everything!

    He appears to be on our wavelength though and an all round decent and nice guy (he made me say that under threat of exposing my 3E affiliation to Meggido).

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #39
    Senior Member shobhit7777777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    7,246
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    @Cell
    It is my displeasure to have to report a mission failure on the UbiZack tag and bag op. Don't fret if you were out of the loop, it was Top Secret.
    Anyway, I tried to goad him into a group meet where we could acoste him and extract copious amounts of SC6 info out of him through interrogation. Maybe he was tipped off by a mole or just smelled a rat, but either way, he circumvented the ambush and we lost the intel opportunity....my bad.

    I had the printer, stove top and refrigerator all ready to go and everything!

    He appears to be on our wavelength though and an all round decent and nice guy (he made me say that under threat of exposing my 3E affiliation to Meggido).
    Solid Copy on that, Sage

    Good work...will try again on strike code 'Zulu'.

    Will put Coastalgirl on surveillance....she is a natural creep. *JK Coasty *

    I'm Batman



    Sig: Jazz117Volkov
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #40
    Senior Member sameer_monier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Cairo, Egypt
    Posts
    5,473
    Quote Originally Posted by SolidSage View Post
    @Cell
    It is my displeasure to have to report a mission failure on the UbiZack tag and bag op. Don't fret if you were out of the loop, it was Top Secret.
    Anyway, I tried to goad him into a group meet where we could acoste him and extract copious amounts of SC6 info out of him through interrogation. Maybe he was tipped off by a mole or just smelled a rat, but either way, he circumvented the ambush and we lost the intel opportunity....my bad.

    I had the printer, stove top and refrigerator all ready to go and everything!

    He appears to be on our wavelength though and an all round decent and nice guy (he made me say that under threat of exposing my 3E affiliation to Meggido).
    Come to HQ for debriefing

    Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •