Thread: Any top caliber players looking for a serious siege team? | Forums

Exclamation Any top caliber players looking for a serious siege team?

I maintain and run a top championship team that specializes in siege game type. I have a potential opening in out elite team of eight.

We have been playing for 8+ years and we play to win. We play on multiple competitive gaming sites and are very active and i will also mention that we don't schedule practices of any kind. Just show up and play ;-)

So if you're looking for a great team of mature players and you are a clean player and want to pay with a group of great guys, hit me up on Xbox Live. The gamertag is the same as my username.
    Last edited by ZPaul2Fresh8; 04-12-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Captain of The Short Bus Riders | www.TheShortBusRiders.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm looking for a team to run with. Been on the tactical shooter circuit since S1, so I'm no stranger to communication, teamwork, or clan matches. I haven't been on my 360 in a while but once this beta drops ill be living in front of my TV so you won't have to worry about me being inactive.

GT: B3ANTOWN B3A5T

I'll throw you a friend request once we get closer to the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by B3ANTOWN_B3A5T View Post
    I'm looking for a team to run with. Been on the tactical shooter circuit since S1, so I'm no stranger to communication, teamwork, or clan matches. I haven't been on my 360 in a while but once this beta drops ill be living in front of my TV so you won't have to worry about me being inactive.

GT: B3ANTOWN B3A5T

I'll throw you a friend request once we get closer to the beta.
    10-4. Still looking, send a message to my xbox live account if interested. Thank you.
    Captain of The Short Bus Riders | www.TheShortBusRiders.com

Im intrested My gamertag is polishwonder need at team that uses teamwork!! Im an older gamer 35 looking for mature players been playing Ghost Recon since the orginal xbox I have very good skills in all aspects of the game I sent you an massege through Xbox live!!
    Last edited by Polishwonder; 04-12-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Hey Paul, I may be. I lost touch with the Dirty Grunts. My gamertag is Bongle ****le. I'll send you a request.

Yep interested, my boy and myself actually.....my tag is : TuFfLuV EsD, and my friends tag is HONZ ESD. Send me a friend request and a message so I'll know what its about.....

Spartacus Legends Community Manager EvilPixieGrrr's Avatar
    Hey, I'm going to move this to the team recruiting area. Good luck finding a member!

Good luck I know many of the old teams I played with will be returning so plenty of competition!

Gamebattles is most likely going to become the platform to play competitively just like GRAW 2.

GT: Frenchy NZ

GRFS MLG Gamebattles Clan: Natural Talent

Add my GT to play with me on the Multiplayer Beta.