Thread: Assassin's Creed Recollection has been Updated!! | Forums

Assassin's Creed Recollection has been Updated!!

Attention All,

There is a new update for Assassin’s Creed Recollection.

In it you will find -
    • The Marketplace is finally here! You can now sell your extra Memories and get the missing Memories for your best Sequences.
    • News pop-up: Find out what is going on in the Assassin’s Creed Recollection world.
    • New exclusive AC3 artwork.
    • Memories with no Abilities are now displayed with a grey border.
    • New Memories are tagged in your Database.

Bought a memory or two and played a bit. Then it won't let me connect to ubisoft servers on iPad. I am clearly logged into the uPlay app, but Assassins creed recollections app can't recognize this. keeps failing. **** annoying. It worked briefly after I uninstalled and reinstalled. now not working again.

Yeah I have the same problem. I log in but then a message pops up saying there was an error. I cant buy any more memories and it is very annoying

I'm having the same problem mentioned in this thread. Just downloaded the game for the first time and can't access some of the content because I keep getting an error saying it can't connect to ubisoft's servers.

I bought a pack but then got disconnected. Can't find the pack i bought, credits gone, no new memories. Please help. (

The same problem is occurred here. The server errors came that cannot connect to the server.

Auburn' NY
    same here

22 River Ter, New York, NY 10282
    I also face this problem. Why this happened with all of us? Is there anyone who gets solution for this?

make the game for android!!!!!!!!

Please make this game for android!!!!!!

the same problem.