Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ATTENTION!!! Someone from SC wiki is stealing this forums stuff! | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Okay I am on Mobil and cannot cut n past easily but here is a link tot the reply from the wikia admin to me http://splintercell.wikia.com/wiki/U...#RE:Plagiarism
    Dr. evils posting here must have come right after those pages were removed.

"worst Bond villain evar!"

And I don't really care what your reasons for stealing are.

Thanks Fraulein

@ Shobhit:
    Nice job quoting that quacker. Now that the heat is on, it makes a certain kind of evidence he can't refute.
    I might just do the same *evil grin

Originally Posted by sfun1 View Post

I see you all are still looking for this "Sammyfun1" guy... Well, you needn't search anymore because here I am.

Yes, it's me and I know all of you are just dying to ask me questions like "why did you do it", "why are you such an a-hole", or even simply "why?"

Well lets begin with "why did you do it?" Contrary to what some of you think I didn't do it because I'm an attention ***** or a "pig" as you claim this forums Sammyfun (what a coincidence, isn't it?) to be. Did I do it because this was some diabolical plot to target certain members and siphon off there intellectual creations to start ww3? I think not, even I couldn't do that, no. Perhaps I under estimated the attentiveness of this forum and its members. Maybe I won't tell you exactly why I did it, heck, it's likely that you'll never know my true motives, all that matters is that I'm prepared to fix all that I've done.

Yes, I realize the "error of my ways" and I'm ready to correct them, but only if you (I mean all of you) are prepared to drop all charges on this forum and to the wiki support staff.

Now that I made myself clear let me ask a few questions of my own...

-How did you find out? For the longest time I've been lurking around watching as this forum was oblivious to the plagiarism I had done. Yet, it wasn't until now, about 2 months after I had posted that infernal page that you guys managed to catch on that something was a drift, and that someone had been copying the work of several members did you finally decide to do something about it.

-Sammy, where did you get that username? I had been using "sammyfun1" for five years. Yet, here you are with a name that's eerily similar. So I must ask, where did you get that name? Perhaps you are me and have simply created another account to divert attention away from yourself... *Chuckles* Yes this is interesting...

As I said I'm prepared to fix what I have done (I.E. remove everything copied). But, only if you expunge all charges.

With that I bid you all farewell.
    Gotcha by the ballz now bozo
    you won't dodge this one

Insurance policy in place.
    Last edited by Jazz_117; 04-19-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Well, you know what they say about falling behind

So it seems our friend Mr. Sammyfun1 is a game developer of one kind or another. He has even gone as far to use 'my' work as inspiration for 'his' idea (I'm still yet to learn what that idea is... for all I know it's probably mine too) which is now in production. I've threatened to take legal action against him unless he comes forth with some really dang good explanations and credits me 100%. (all my work is present on DeviantART which is protected by copyright, so I can 'legally' crush his nuts if the need arises)

There's not much I can do for your ideas Die, sry. What he took from you isn't 'mine' therefore I don't really have any ground to claim them on.
    Just thought I'd keep you guys updated, cheers

As this is already getting out of hand, I'm going to close this thread and hope that everyone can be civil from now on. I realize there are things that are unresolved, but it just can't continue like this here.

Also, I would just like to remind everyone that duplicate accounts are against the forum rules.

"Tonight's forecast...dark."

Forum Rules · Ubi Support

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789