Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: How do you like me now! | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    well played, well played. You're not as stupid as you sound. But never fear, more than one way to skin a cat
    meaning what exactly ?? nothing u post makes any sense , what are you talking about ? judging by the posts you have made i dont think your old enough to play endwar never mind joining the army lol.
    (AKA) MR_T_TFA, (AKA) AMERICAN-EURO. LOYALTY, HONOUR, COURAGE, SACRIFICE.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T12375 View Post
    meaning what exactly ?? nothing u post makes any sense , what are you talking about ? judging by the posts you have made i dont think your old enough to play endwar never mind joining the army lol.
    [This user has been banned for DOS attacks]
    Last edited by midnightdeath22; 05-03-2012 at 05:11 PM.

Banned
    Ahhh there we go. Thanks to my sonar training, I know computers very well. Benny, my dear deluded boy, post all the assumptions you want about me, because I can never see any BS from your IP address again, thanks to Backtrack 5, LOIC and Solarwinds. . I could see the reason you make all these accounts was so that if anyone blocked you, you would still be able to come back. So what better way than to attack the problem at its source? Troll away to your heart's content, and guys, if you're computer savvy at all, I'd recommend you do the same thing.

You'll have to pardon all the DOS lines...Removed my posts, and I thought that would be a funny line lol.

@T12375, I never said I was in the army...I said my friend was. I'm a Navy vet.
    Last edited by midnightdeath22; 05-03-2012 at 08:45 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightdeath22 View Post
    Ahhh there we go. Thanks to my sonar training, I know computers very well. Benny, my dear deluded boy, post all the assumptions you want about me, because I can never see any BS from your IP address again, thanks to Backtrack 5, LOIC and Solarwinds. . I could see the reason you make all these accounts was so that if anyone blocked you, you would still be able to come back. So what better way than to attack the problem at its source? Troll away to your heart's content, and guys, if you're computer savvy at all, I'd recommend you do the same thing.

You'll have to pardon all the DOS lines...Removed my posts, and I thought that would be a funny line lol.

@T12375, I never said I was in the army...I said my friend was. I'm a Navy vet.
    Hoooo, a new identity now , midnight is a Navy vet lol lol lol lol and tomorrow what will you be ? Formula1 pilot, astronaut? lol
    The reason i make these accounts is fun, that's all. But i understand it's hard for you to understand that word.
    I'm not trolling at all, i'm here and known since the beginning. you're the one with your fake thread, fakes id, lagswithching and blabla since you joined recently!
    You're completely fu%ktoped in the head, go easy on drugs if you want good advice!

Banned
    so people can see how f%cktopped your mind is midnight!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567