Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What does TWCB means anyways? | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Quote Originally Posted by Calvarok View Post
    To clear something up, TWCB are not "Gods". They are in fact the original humans. The humanity that we know was created in their image, but with their most powerful sense locked away, so that we could be used as slaves. Corey may said something to this effect in a recent interview with Game Informer, though most of it we already knew from the game.
    did anyone say they were? if you are referring to me saying they were "Gods", you should have taken note of the quotation marks, as in early humans saw them as gods, same as the Goa'uld, Ori or Asgard were "Gods"(again, note the quotation marks) in Stargate
    I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any god**** stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

They are not gods. They simply came before...

"We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins!"

Quote Originally Posted by sticks165 View Post
    -.-
    This says it all..

Quote Originally Posted by bokeef04 View Post
    did anyone say they were? if you are referring to me saying they were "Gods", you should have taken note of the quotation marks, as in early humans saw them as gods, same as the Goa'uld, Ori or Asgard were "Gods"(again, note the quotation marks) in Stargate
    I think his post was precautionary as some people may not have understood what the quotation marks meant. It has happened before.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

How many AC games have you played?

Stalkers? - Twitter @OriginalMiles77

I am the Original Miles! (even though my name's not Miles)

Quote Originally Posted by pirate1802 View Post
    This says it all..
    Ditto. We've come almost 5 years and 5 games later and this question is still being asked? Wow......just....wow.

Warning: Female Gamer at Play

Instead of start another pointless discussion about this, why some people just don't answer the OP question (like thijs_bijlsma did) and then let this thread die?! there's no reason to complain just because someone asked something that was answered a million times, there'll always have people that'll ask again, so just answer the **** question and let threads like this die if this bothers some of you so much or just send a request to a mod to close it once is answered..

B/c people are stupid and need to do research before posting dumb questions...? Idk, it just seems like there should be a cutoff point somewhere where people stop asking said questions. You'd think in the first year after a game releases would be enough time. Not 5 years later. They wouldn't have to if they'd do a quick search online. If different people came up to you everyday and asked the same exact question for years and years on end, wouldn't you get a little tired of it too? If they'd be more specific and say "hey, I played this game and don't quite understand this particular thing, can you explain it better for me?", then it wouldn't be so bad. Even so, there's still way more than enough info online that a simple wiki search or google search can provide without resorting to posting the question blindly on a forum.
    Last edited by GLHS; 04-12-2012 at 04:59 PM.

Warning: Female Gamer at Play

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

Quote Originally Posted by Sajn12 View Post
    They are not gods. They simply came before...
    ^this. Let's keep it simple.
    "What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
    Subject 16, Assassin's Creed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast