Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tactical Gaming | Forums

Anybody looking to join a clan? We are recruiting mature acting individuals with a mic............

Quote Originally Posted by TG-TWSTED View Post
    Anybody looking to join a clan? We are recruiting mature acting individuals with a mic............
    I'm curious as to how serious the clan is going to be? Is it going to be a clan in which it has team's that may participate in possible Ghost recon online tournaments? If so, I may give it a go. I'm a pretty good sniper, I have been told. Also, I am slightly confused what the difference between the 3 different "tactical ......" are.
    Last edited by Nomnomnomeh; 06-04-2012 at 05:40 AM.

Nomnomnomeh,

We have squads that we call "CS" (Competitive Squads). This is for the ultra competitive individual like yourself. The number one goal for this squad is to be at the TOP of their ladder.

This isn't a fly by night clan either, we have been around since 2004 supporting many different game franchises. Any other questions let me know. And if you register put me down as a referral.

Thanks,
    Twisted
    Last edited by TG-TWSTED; 06-04-2012 at 07:02 PM.

UL848,

Have you got that mic yet?
    Look no further!! TacticalGaming.net

UL848,

Do you guys have a teamspeak in which i could communicate with you guys? I still have a few questions.

Yes, we use TeamSpeak. What other questions do you have?

Yes, we use TeamSpeak. What other questions do you have?
    Well, could I get the IP of it? I looked around your site and it is sort of confusing.. Couldn't really find anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomnomnomeh View Post
    Well, could I get the IP of it? I looked around your site and it is sort of confusing.. Couldn't really find anything.
    Hey man, sorry for the late reply. Have you joined? Our TS3 server is for our members only. If you've joined shoot me a PM through the TG website and I'll send you the link.

UL848,

yes sir!

Quote Originally Posted by UL848 View Post
    yes sir!
    Awesome!!! Are you going to re-enlist with TG then?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast