View Poll Results: What features would u like to see?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • See teammates point of view while playing

    19 36.54%
  • Give friends in fireteam a different color

    31 59.62%
  • Add kill-cam or team spectate cam while dead

    18 34.62%
  • Add Smoke grenades

    36 69.23%
  • Add Flashbangs

    27 51.92%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: New features | Forums

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17

    Question New features

    Some features i think would be cool;

    - See your teammates POV (Point Of View) while playing. like in Portal 2
    - Give friends in fireteam a different color
    - Add kill-cam or team spectate cam while dead
    - Add smoke grenades
    - Add flash-bangs
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    btw you can give more choices than 1
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5
    Flashbangs and Smoke would be pretty nice.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    There is no point adding smoke or flash grenades because there are the devices designed just for that (for example the Blackout or that Fire thingy). But I not mind the others long as they are optional (you can disable or enable it in Options)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    116
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolti22 View Post
    There is no point adding smoke or flash grenades because there are the devices designed just for that (for example the Blackout or that Fire thingy).
    Heat (that fire thingy) is used to suppress, but only at a certain angle (and most of the time snipers can still shoot you) and a short time.
    => not really flash bang or smoke grenade.
    Blackout is mainly designed to counter other abilities.
    => it might have the flash bang effect, but it's easy to prevent.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zolti22 View Post
    But I not mind the others long as they are optional (you can disable or enable it in Options)
    This would be impossible since you can't choose who you play with and you can't disable their use on a server if 1 person in that server had the option turned off (if you know what I mean).

    What I can understand is not having flash bangs because blackout will become a bit less powerful.
    But smoke grenades would be welcome to counter snipers.

    Big_Ghost_Daddy
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ghost_Daddy View Post
    Heat (that fire thingy) is used to suppress, but only at a certain angle (and most of the time snipers can still shoot you) and a short time.
    => not really flash bang or smoke grenade.
    Big_Ghost_Daddy
    If you use it properly it can destroy (burn you :P)! Btw. did you tried a Heat-Ageis shield combo? Its a mass destruction combo and since GRO its about teamwork, I guess flash and smoke would be more like for those who like to

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ghost_Daddy View Post
    Blackout is mainly designed to counter other abilities.
    => it might have the flash bang effect, but it's easy to prevent.
    Big_Ghost_Daddy
    Yes, it can do that too, but it can also disable your gun and movement, if (and now again) it is used properly! And somehow it messes up your vision too, but not like a flash would do, I agree on this one. O, and the flash bang effect can be prevented too, easily, by turning your back to it (like in SWAT if you played it).

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ghost_Daddy View Post
    This would be impossible since you can't choose who you play with and you can't disable their use on a server if 1 person in that server had the option turned off (if you know what I mean).
    Big_Ghost_Daddy
    I meant like a personal choice: for example if I don't want to see my teammates point of view, I just press a key and it disappears, but If I want to know what the hell is he doing I press it again and it appears again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Ghost_Daddy View Post
    What I can understand is not having flash bangs because blackout will become a bit less powerful.
    But smoke grenades would be welcome to counter snipers.
    Big_Ghost_Daddy
    You are right here, but you can use Ageis shield to move on and let your snipers to counter their snipers (at least this is what I do, when I am with Recon class and its quite fun)

    I have nothing against flash and smoke but I think their place are in other shooter games and not in this one, in a way this makes GRO unique.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    178
    * silencer for pistols / pistol versions with silencer

    * zoomable minimap (not the "maximized" minimap)

    * more obstacles to shoot through (maybe special ammo)

    * maps with more than two tubes to move along (to strong chokepoint based so far)

    * other gamemodes like king of the hill/beacon/domination or CTF

    * maps with nighttime szenario

    * non-urban maps (urging to go back to GR1 :P)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    178
    * joining friends with a queue mechanic to check if space is left
    Boidrix


    New to the game or do you want to share some experience?
    Get some hints or provide tips here: -Tips 'n tricks-
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Klaue_ View Post
    * joining friends with a queue mechanic to check if space is left
    Thats a good one!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    smoke nades and flash bangs will be use full
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •