Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Patch 1.3: delay | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi_Irina View Post
    Hello Heroes,

as we stated there is a dedicated to the game team working very hard on the patch, so don't worry, it will be released once it passed all of the technical tests. Unfortunately, it is not coming in time unnounced previously, but still our intention to support the game remains untouched.
    While it is not a mystery that a patch is tested before release, we can not underestimate the importance of every small correction as it can create a bigger bug if not developed/tested correctly. When we are talking about a game as complex with a content as rich as Heroes VI is, every small correction can potentially create a bigger trouble. That is what happened with the patch 1.3: it can't be released now as some network issues have been reported.
    I wonder which game nowadays has "poor" content? Skyrim? SC2? Civ 5? Other developers also have to contend with balance and bug fixes. But I agree with turbomaschine, don't shoot the messenger. The problem is with the brain not the mouth.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I have a suggestion

Why don't you guys make cheat code public?
    It can be one of contents that make the game more enjoyable
    HMM3 and HMM5 have cheat codes also and it gives me a lot of fun
    Could you please bring my opinion to dear developers?
    I appreciate your reading.

So Irina, any news on the patch or have we gone back to radio silence ??

Good lord Ubi_Irina aka Ubi_Irina you must really have patience to read through all this >.<

Thank you for the information and for even taking to time to respond at all. (And keep civil which is more than I can say for your detractors)

I'd rather know you're having problems on the patch and still working on it than the alternative of not working on one at all.

My only great grievance with the game would be Conflux. Conflux bad.

But other than that I've still spent hours and hours of single player and hot seat with the roommates. The game is fun, quirky and that's what you're working on, but fun. Some of the unit /bored animations are hilarious.

Cheers, hope you guys are having fun too, but if they've given you "Patch deadlines" you're probably all under the gun and feeling it. (Had a couple friends work for a variety of EA games in the Vancouver studio and on Mass 2 in Edmonton. They have stories. Bad stories. >.< )

Quote Originally Posted by Dalakaar View Post
    Good lord Ubi_Irina aka Ubi_Irina you must really have patience to read through all this >.<

Thank you for the information and for even taking to time to respond at all. (And keep civil which is more than I can say for your detractors)

I'd rather know you're having problems on the patch and still working on it than the alternative of not working on one at all.

My only great grievance with the game would be Conflux. Conflux bad.

But other than that I've still spent hours and hours of single player and hot seat with the roommates. The game is fun, quirky and that's what you're working on, but fun. Some of the unit /bored animations are hilarious.

Cheers, hope you guys are having fun too, but if they've given you "Patch deadlines" you're probably all under the gun and feeling it. (Had a couple friends work for a variety of EA games in the Vancouver studio and on Mass 2 in Edmonton. They have stories. Bad stories. >.< )
    That's not entirely fair on all the people complaining. I've read a lot of angry mindless rants, but I for one have usually at least tried to be fair to the community managers whenever I posted, and I'm not at all the only one. Yes, I complained, but there's a lot that's worth complaining about. I won't tell the mods that they're useless or that they're twits, because they're not. But I also feel justified in being dissatisfied at the overall quality of the game, even now, months after release.

I do understand where you're coming from, though, and the posts we get are certainly appreciated. My main problem is the overarching system of handling these things, not with the mods themselves. That, and the issues with the game, especially the conflux. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dalakaar View Post
    ... but if they've given you "Patch deadlines" you're probably all under the gun and feeling it. (Had a couple friends work for a variety of EA games in the Vancouver studio and on Mass 2 in Edmonton. They have stories. Bad stories. >.< )
    It's them who actually give the patch deadlines and put the devs under the gun. They are the publishers (EA = Ubisoft, both are publishers, while BH = Bioware, developers).
    Last edited by Quique30; 04-17-2012 at 01:21 PM.

Any ETA for 1.3 patch?

I'd keep watching.

[i]"The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long f

LoL...after 3 weeks i remember "hey...there was patch announced to be out long ago and i forget to check it this month...lets check what they did...and i see first message: "1.3 will be released tonight!" *facepalm*
    srsly i'm laugh and cry here...
    what a joke this company is?
    and they promise to release patch every month? ...oh man...this is just so sad and ridiculous same time,,,,
    they just should to close this company ffs...they failed so **** hard...
    in real world, when people fail so hard, they lose everything! money, house/s, car/s, job...some times even freedom...but not in game development...yet...
    I'm not cruel...but we live in cruel world...we must to admit that we were rubbed in daylight...but such fraud is not a fraud in our laws...(still/yet) =/

I'm not that greedy to take my few $ back...we lose money for many things, and there a lot of criminals in our world...but i hate to understand that i took part of such fraud...I'm ashamed that i didn't get this from start...I was so blinded with such beautiful game and was so in need for "new dose" of fresh new multiplayer game for me and my friends...and just forget to double check game mechanics (in "demo") =(

you guys (devs) so upset me...i think you should be ashamed to be part of such fraud...i do not know WHO to blame more...but you should to understand, that shadow of fail casts on you as well as on everyone who was in charge on any level of development....that is how you LOSE respect of your customers...that is how you MUST TO LOSE your job! That is how our world works! And i believe not in you or your words, but what that day will come! And i only miss that you will not be convicted for what you did! -.-
    Last edited by ScythianUA; 04-17-2012 at 10:02 PM.

Has the patch been finally released? It is now June, and haven't heard anything since April - what is going on UbiSoft? So very disappointed - like everyone else...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast