Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BETA KEY Invalid??? | Forums

BETA KEY Invalid???

i entered my beta key two different ways, one with the dashes and one without and it says both ways my key was invalid. i pre ordered the game at gamestop and the key does not seem to work, can someone please help me

Same problem here, my key from gamestop doesn't work. I'm going to open a support ticket now and see if i can get the key replaced

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi, we are aware of issues with http://www.ghostrecon.com/vipbeta the beta keys may be coming back invalid because of this.

Question And????

how does that help us? it may have a problem because of this but.....? are you working on it, are we just out of luck, you post a cause but no effect. If the place where we are supposed to redeem the key does not work, then you are going to.....? finish that sentence for us?

sorry for the attitude, i frustrate easily. A little more research and i found a lot of other people asking the same question and you guys supplying some helpful answers, I opened a support ticket and hope this is the last you hear from me, thanks for your time guys.

Ubisoft Support Staff JJ_from_support's Avatar
    If you've already contact us, I probably answered you. Either way, check out the thread at the top of the forum.

I went to the site and it said my code is invalid...

Sorry but Ubisoft you suck when it comes to beta, i had trouble with this key since i got the key send to me through e-mail on the 23th, i send in a ticket and the response was, its not redeemed yet, try again, WTF??? They give out a beta key, and we can't even find the place to redeem it in the first place, i don't give a **** anymore about this game, f you Ubi.

Im also having the same problem this code is from gamestop and i havent used it before and it says its invalid Ubisoft i want to play the bete to test out this game i have been waiting for a while so please fix the problem.

Community Representative Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar
    Hi guys, please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast