Thread: Win a trip to E3 [UK competition] | Forums

Win a trip to E3 [UK competition]

Are you a Ubisoft fan who always dreamt of attending the world premier E3 convention? Be the first of all your friends to see the latest ground-breaking technologies in gaming.

Want to have an epic E3 experience in Los Angeles early June? Now’s your chance!

We’re looking for a Uplay ambassador to attend the E3 video game convention in Los Angeles from June 3rd to June 7th 2012. All you have to do is to send us a video to convince us you’re the perfect fit! If selected, we’ll take care of travel, accommodation and and VIP access to the E3 Expo.
    But wait there’s more! The winner will also have an exclusive invitation to the join the Ubisoft conference and get backstage meetings with dev teams and producers from your favorite games. Sound good to you? Below are instructions on how to enter!

Here are the great prizes you can win:
    1st prize: an invitation to the E3 2012 event in Los Angeles, in the United States, from June 3rd 2012 to June 7th 2012, including a Paris-Los Angeles return plane ticket and 4 nights’ accommodation on the spot.

2nd prize: a Microsoft Xbox 360 250 Slim console, with a standard edition of Ghost Recon Future Soldier and two Xbox 360 Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Pro Wired GamePad.

3rd to 5th prize: one standard edition of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier, one Ghost Recon: Future Soldier™ Pro Wired GamePad™ and one Monterigioni hoodie from Insert Coin Ltd.

6th and 7th prize: one Monterigioni hoodie from Insert Coin Ltd and two entries to Eurogamer expo in London on September 27-30 2012.

HOW TO ENTER

To enter in the contest, create a video where you tell us why you’d be the perfect ambassador for the Uplay community at E3. There are of course some basic guidelines for the video, but the most important one is: have fun and be creative! Your submission needs to be uploaded to Youtube and submitted to us via the form below. We will then review it and select the contest winners based on the following criteria:
    • Creativity and originality
    • Motivation and passion to attend E3
    • Relevancy to the Uplay & Ubisoft universe
    Before getting to work, make sure you read carefully the contest rules, which you can download here. We will review all submissions and the videos that conform to the eligibility criteria will be added to a playlist on our youtube.com/uplay channel and displayed on the contest page. Your video should appear on the contest page within 48 hours, if it meets all requirements below.
    To be eligible:
    • You must be over the age of 21 and reside in the United Kingdom
    • You must have a valid passport to travel to the US in June
    • You must be featured in the video, as well as your Uplay ID.
    • Your video should not exceed 5 min. in length
    • You must have the rights to use video and music featured in the video.
    • Your video should not be offensive, nor contain inappropriate behavior or illegal material
    • Your video must be submitted via the form below before 11.59pm on May 3rd 2012 (London Time)

Click here to be taken to the competition website with full details on how to enter!

If you live in a different country - remember to check your local Uplay site for many exciting competitions and news!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I was wondering if I could use covers of themes(for background music for my video entry) from Ubisoft video games as this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBnTMRZkHZE if I have permission from the Youtube user? Thank you

Does it have be UK or anyone can join?

I'm sorry but it finished on the 3rd of may.

Winners have already been announced here: http://www.uplay.com/e3/contest

**** that sucks I didn;t hear about intil today thank you