Thread: Assassins Creed Multiplayer for PC - Does it work? | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Assassins Creed Multiplayer for PC - Does it work?

I've seen many complaints about it, On the forums and over the Internet (Youtube for Instance) and i want to get to the bottom of this...

For once and for all, before i go to the shop and buy this game (AC Revelations) Can ANYONE confirm whether their Multiplayer works! and Whether it has enough players on it for a few games!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

dont buy it, its a waste of money, the game is broken and ubi wont fix it, it has been broken since beta and ubi didnt fix it till now, all patches released fixed nothing, if you;ve played ACB multiplayer then you will be very very disappointed by ACR in terms of bugs, glitches and new gameplay, the game has been totally ruined.

i reverted back to ACB most of the time i play it, there are plenty of players there, but on the other hand ACR players are leaving and some of them didnt even play it except for a few and dumped it.

About players, yah you will find players but most of them running/roofing/gunning/O-Smoking/O-Muting noobs.

Anyway, its your choice at the end, i've just told you what i think.

I dont have any glaring issues with ACR. For me ACB was more prone to lag-related bugs. And patches to ACR actually did fix some things, like silent kills streak. New gameplay is better in any way possibile except for overpowered smoke bomb and inability to select team.
    Yes, there is more running and roofing in some old game modes like wanted. But its mostly because of new huge maps. Since ACR release ACB on PC is played exlusively by unbelievable noobs and occasional good old players who for some reason just love to pwn them. On other hand average ACR's player is much better then ACB's ever was.
    Oh, and yes. MP works. Its easy to find game this days.

If I were you, I would buy it, believe me, the multiplayer is really worth it!
    (Except you play against really good players like Anykeyer )

Well i don't play much the multiplayer but when i do it's working 100% (maybe because i only play at nights). It takes a bit to find peoples to play sometimes though.
    Like i said my only experience is at nights.

Yeah you'll always find people to play with, especially on popular modes like deathmatch or artifact assault. (GMT +2)
    I have a few lags here and there, but it's tolerable.

The most annoying thing for me is that I always start off with 60 FPS when starting the game, but after 1 hour of playtime the FPS decrease to 25 - 30 FPS, I really don't know why because when I restart the game I start off with 60 FPS again.

It doesn't seem to be a matter of hardware because this problem even occurs to me when I play on the lowest resolution.