Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: FC3 Multiplayer - MSV-Gearhead at your service | Forums

Map Editor | Far Cry 4 [UK]

Far Cry 4 | Kyrat Tuk Tuk Stories [EUROPE]

Far Cry® 4 Arena Master [UK]

CGI Launch Trailer | Far Cry 4 [PSN] [UK]

FC2 had a vote option to kick out dissruptive players. Is this feature still in FC3? If so what improvements have been made with this feature?
    Last edited by Johnnien; 04-27-2012 at 08:45 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It's Friday...
    Far Cry 3...

Is there any chance of designing a night time Map in a jungle camp / huts on stilts with a small Cave system / waterfall near it.... Basically I'm thinking Torches / Laser sights / Night Vision / Thermo Vision etc somthing a little bit different?
    Last edited by ronster2011; 04-27-2012 at 12:38 PM.

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ronster2011 View Post
    ... Basically I'm thinking Torches / Laser sights / Night Vision / Thermo Vision...
    Are you confusing FarCry with Splinter Cell ?

Is there any chance of designing a night time Map in a jungle camp with a small Cave system / waterfall near it.... Basically I'm thinking Torches / Laser sights / Night Vision / Thermo Vision etc somthing a little bit different?
    That would be immense! Remember that we're on an archipelago, so we can't expect too top-of-the-range gear.
    ---
    Okay, Gearhead, remember me? I posted one simple question near the start of this thread asking when we'll see more and you basically asked me to be patient. So, I think I deserve one more, and don't worry, it's another easy and simple one for you:

The Militia weapon class has a primary weapon called the 'P416' (The one in my signature below!). Now, on all your other weapons that we've seen so far in multiplayer, the names have been the real-life ones. But the reason I'm being confused is because I cannot find any information on the internet about the 'P416' and I am well-aware of the HK416 assault rifle (one of my favourites) and they look similar in-game too. So are you using a false name for the HK416 in Far Cry 3 or is the 'P416' a real weapon. If you can clear this up for me I will appreciate it very much!

Cheers mate!
    Far Cry 3...

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flashify View Post
    ...I cannot find any information on the internet about the 'P416' ...
    http://future-weapons.org/images/HK416.jpg could be ?

Quote Originally Posted by Viragoxv535 View Post
    Yeah it is that I'm sure of it theres a screenshot of it in the weapon roster wishlist Lambchop posted a link to guns confirmed by screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Flashify View Post
    That would be immense! Remember that we're on an archipelago, so we can't expect too top-of-the-range gear.
    ---
    Okay, Gearhead, remember me? I posted one simple question near the start of this thread asking when we'll see more and you basically asked me to be patient. So, I think I deserve one more, and don't worry, it's another easy and simple one for you:

The Militia weapon class has a primary weapon called the 'P416' (The one in my signature below!). Now, on all your other weapons that we've seen so far in multiplayer, the names have been the real-life ones. But the reason I'm being confused is because I cannot find any information on the internet about the 'P416' and I am well-aware of the HK416 assault rifle (one of my favourites) and they look similar in-game too. So are you using a false name for the HK416 in Far Cry 3 or is the 'P416' a real weapon. If you can clear this up for me I will appreciate it very much!

Cheers mate!
    If theres no night vision or thermo vision I'd be more than happy to settle for torches and lasersights only... Obviously putting your torch on could give away your position in dark areas with no light but at the same time the glare can blind your opponent making you hard to see... You could have a kill streak perk for night vision though as an alternative.... Anyway just ideas really, make use of the engine and create somthing a bit different.

Stealth kills in the dark ooohhh... No idea how advanced enemies we get to meet in FC3 but looking at some of the guns they are not at all old weapons so there will be some kind of modern military force methinks

It might be quite a nice touch to have an announcer like in quake but in the style of Far Cry / Crysis suit type voice kill streak sounds just to make you feel god-like I am sure there is somthing that could be used from a character in game?
    Last edited by ronster2011; 04-27-2012 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viragoxv535 View Post
    Yeah it is that I'm sure of it theres a screenshot of it in the weapon roster wishlist Lambchop posted a link to guns confirmed by screenshots
    I think you misunderstood me. I know that is the HK416 but what I am saying is, is the P416 a real gun or is Far Cry 3 using a false name for the HK416?
    Far Cry 3...

Seems that way.... Like footballers in Pro evo used to have silly names even though you new who they were meant to be lol

Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast