Thread: FC3 Multiplayer - MSV-Gearhead at your service | Forums

Szocik87's Avatar Member

l3reast's Avatar Banned
    @ lambchop1972 I started out a ranked 1 my friend just like everyone else. Playing against the rank 30's , and the other higher ranks. I fought hard, and stuck with it . Unlike the 80% who give up and quit . Not only did I move up to a Ranked 28 I bring the punishment to alot of higher rank players . I am very thankful to all the higher ranked players for making my game time hell and miserable at times. I would not be this good and skilled like I am currently today . My point is weapon placement involves no skill at all , and you earn nothing from it . All it does is encourage Noobs to stay Noobs. Now you have succeeded in guiding this thread from the real issue, but I am going to shed some light back onto this topic . You guys at Massive! are making a very Noob friendly multiplayer. You guys keep going in that direction their will be no one worth playing against.

l3reast's Avatar Banned
    @ Lambchop1972 Everytime to post it shows more and more how much you don't know about the game. About the weapons class you start out very limited For example: Less Ammo, Gun Jams Easily , or you may not have access to a weapon because you have to " EARN" diamonds to unlock. You have to "EARN" XP to upgrade each weapon for example: More Ammo , Less Gun Jams . As for the healing system . You have to be smart , and tactical. You just don't run on the battlefield and pick someone up. From what I read about your Postings in my opinion is that you don't want to "EARN" anything . For example: Weapon placement, health packs etc. You want everything easy thus meaning ------> NO SKILL INVOLVED! @ Gearhead With Massive We meaning the Real Gamers do not want a Noob friendly game.

TheRealDrewdelz's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by l3reast Go to original post
    @ Lambchop1972 Everytime to post it shows more and more how much you don't know about the game. About the weapons class you start out very limited For example: Less Ammo, Gun Jams Easily , or you may not have access to a weapon because you have to " EARN" diamonds to unlock. You have to "EARN" XP to upgrade each weapon for example: More Ammo , Less Gun Jams . As for the healing system . You have to be smart , and tactical. You just don't run on the battlefield and pick someone up. From what I read about your Postings in my opinion is that you don't want to "EARN" anything . For example: Weapon placement, health packs etc. You want everything easy thus meaning ------> NO SKILL INVOLVED! @ Gearhead With Massive We meaning the Real Gamers do not want a Noob friendly game.
    Will you shut up and accept that people have OPINIONS? Lambchop isn't saying you're wrong, he's saying both methods of weapon managing have advantages and disadvantages. For you to sit there and say people are wrong and don't know anything for preferring one method over the other is childish and pathetic.

My favourite color is Green, am I wrong for that? Does my favourite color have to be blue? **** no. Now shut up.

l3reast's Avatar Banned
    Originally Posted by TheRealDrewdelz Go to original post
    Will you shut up and accept that people have OPINIONS? Lambchop isn't saying you're wrong, he's saying both methods of weapon managing have advantages and disadvantages. For you to sit there and say people are wrong and don't know anything for preferring one method over the other is childish and pathetic.

My favourite color is Green, am I wrong for that? Does my favourite color have to be blue? **** no. Now shut up.
    Both sides deserve to be heard . The ones who want a skilled game and the ones who want it to easy. This individual lambchop1972 has been following up on almost every time I post like a Stalker. Pushing his opinion on me . I have the right to do the same ... End Of Discussion . I have said what I thought to Gearhead at Massive in my first post on this thread, and was strictly for them. Yet hear comes lambchop with his 2 cents worth. trying to discredit my opinions . End Of Discussion .

TheRealDrewdelz's Avatar Senior Member
    Both sides deserve to be heard . The ones who want a skilled game and the ones who want it to easy. This individual lambchop1972 has been following up on almost every time I post like a Stalker. Pushing his opinion on me . I have the right to do the same ... End Of Discussion . I have said what I thought to Gearhead at Massive in my first post on this thread, and was strictly for them. Yet hear comes lambchop with his 2 cents worth. trying to discredit my opinions . End Of Discussion .
    He's not discrediting your opinion, that's what YOU'RE doing. He's stating why both methods are good. You're the one flat out saying that weapon placement is every kind of terrible under the sun, with no positives. At least he's not full of himself and can respect someone both sides of the debate.

You realize that you are doing the EXACT thing that you are claiming Lambchop is doing, yet, he isn't doing it all all. Chop's is one of the best, if not THE best member here, and you've been on the assault against him since almost your first post.

You better know your place "noob" and stop derailing this thread. Chop's is basically saying why cant the world like both weapon placement and classes? You've been hating on this game, it's players, and supporters this whole time. Dont like the game? PEACE OUT. Or at least try to add to the discussion productively instead of bashing everybody for their ideas and opinions.

DapperHayden007's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    Originally Posted by legacyzero Go to original post
    Chop's is one of the best, if not THE best member here.
    Forgetting Someone? (Lol joking)
    You are definitely right there, Lambchop (Fallen Champ) is a great person to speak to and has a lot of knowledge.

Anyway, My opinion has to be shared on this topic, weapon placement is both good and bad, It makes people such as campers move around as they have to then go and pick up their own ammo which is great. BUT, you feel less sense of achievement if you level up and don't unlock new weapons. In a way I see it, I think they should have weapon placement BUT they should also have special unlockable weapons depending on rank. (Kind of like a perk which gives you a special weapon

Anyway, the best thing to do is go back on topic with this post and then make a new post that stays on this one topic. Share your thoughts on a new topic which can talk ONLY about this subject. Oh and keep thing civil or hehe

Originally Posted by DapperHayden Go to original post
    Forgetting Someone? (Lol joking)
    You are definitely right there, Lambchop (Fallen Champ) is a great person to speak to and has a lot of knowledge.

Anyway, My opinion has to be shared on this topic, weapon placement is both good and bad, It makes people such as campers move around as they have to then go and pick up their own ammo which is great. BUT, you feel less sense of achievement if you level up and don't unlock new weapons. In a way I see it, I think they should have weapon placement BUT they should also have special unlockable weapons depending on rank. (Kind of like a perk which gives you a special weapon

Anyway, the best thing to do is go back on topic with this post and then make a new post that stays on this one topic. Share your thoughts on a new topic which can talk ONLY about this subject. Oh and keep thing civil or hehe
    Couldn't forget about you!

The ones who want a skilled game? Just tell me, is it "skilled" to have an advantage over everybody else when you're high ranked? No, it's not. Weapons placed on the map and people starting with just basic weapons results in a way more intense match, because people have a point to run for weapons and ammo on the map. This is actually PROVEN with custom maps created with editor mods on the PC in Far Cry 2.

Honestly, you seem like a Call of Duty fanboy who wants every game to be crap like Call of Duty and hates everything else.

EDIT: You also seem to bash everyone, if they disagree with you. People have the permission to quote and to comment and tell you their opinions, but you don't seem to like free speech.