Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Engineer Model/skin | Forums

Engineer Model/skin

The backpack on the engineers seem a bit to big, It makes their movement seem clunky. Does anyone know if we are going to be able to change up the back packs?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It makes them look like they're going camping with a big ol tent on there backs, they also remind me of the heavy armour wearers in Confrontation

The rucksacks definitely need to go.

I like the rucksack personally, it means that every class has a different profile so you can easily pick targets out of a group.
    It is also realistic that he would have a fat rucksack so he can carry all the equipment needed to maintain technological superiority even over the course of a mission that could take a month or more behind enemy lines.
    -Censorship causes blindness-
    -Knowledge is Power-

Quote Originally Posted by Vyper82 View Post
    It makes them look like they're going camping with a big ol tent on there backs, they also remind me of the heavy armour wearers in Confrontation
    LOL, **** ninja turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaOnFire View Post
    I like the rucksack personally, it means that every class has a different profile so you can easily pick targets out of a group.
    It is also realistic that he would have a fat rucksack so he can carry all the equipment needed to maintain technological superiority even over the course of a mission that could take a month or more behind enemy lines.
    They only time I ever carried mine was on a hump (hike). I never took it during an actual mission.

Quote Originally Posted by TactPro View Post
    They only time I ever carried mine was on a hump (hike). I never took it during an actual mission.
    Not to mention these missions are fairly quick.

I never once actually used my ruck in Afghanistan for any mission. Even on a short mission you still wouldn't take them. An assault pack? Sure. Best believe though that even those got dropped at the first opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHibikiFanXM View Post
    I never once actually used my ruck in Afghanistan for any mission. Even on a short mission you still wouldn't take them. An assault pack? Sure. Best believe though that even those got dropped at the first opportunity.
    Its always the first thing that comes off your back lol.

I don't think it's MRE's and bedrolls in that thing.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast