Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beta Key | Forums

Beta Key

I got one in my email I go to enter it and its says it has been used or invalid. I have not used the code so what is the problem. Can someone help me please

I hope someone from UBI gives me a answer people are having the same problem with no response. This is not ok you tell us to use the support forums if there is a problem than you dont respond to the problem how does that help?

Use the actual support system and open a ticket:
    http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/support/
    Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer852 View Post
    Use the actual support system and open a ticket:
    http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/support/
    I have no response thats why I posted on here do you know what the problem is with the beta keys?

No idea, other people have received responses through the ticket system. How long did you wait? I know you're impatient to play the beta, but give them some time to get to your ticket...
    Forum Moderator

Forum Rules

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

Hi there. We try very hard to get back to your tickets within 24-48 hours tops, usually faster. If after that long you haven't seen a response:
    1) Make sure you are using the correct support link, helpfully provided by Freelancer above.
    2) If you didn't get an email, you can check for ticket responses through our support website by going to http://www.ubi.com/us/support > click on the Ubisoft Support icon on the left of the page > click on the My Question History tab near the top.

If you send in a ticket with your beta key, we should be able to help you out.

Where to redeem code?

I got a beta key on my e-mail but I don't see where to put it on the provided website.

Quote Originally Posted by tonandon View Post
    I got a beta key on my e-mail but I don't see where to put it on the provided website.
    Hey tonandon. Make sure you're logged in on the website, you aren't behind any proxies, and clear your cache and cookies. The closed beta is region locked so if you are outside the US you won't be able to redeem your key.

Quote Originally Posted by UbiDarla View Post
    The closed beta is region locked so if you are outside the US you won't be able to redeem your key.
    Outside North America*

I'm in Canada you know eh?
    Forum Moderator

Forum Rules

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

I also received an email invite and the support system won't even allow me to submit a ticket.

Great way to make a first impression!

Dear Ubisoft, please don't bother sending me beta invites if you can't do something as simple as send the proper code or at least have a working ticket system.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast