Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GR:FS PS3 MP footage [HD] [ credit to xSFG_GHOSTSx] | Forums

Talking GR:FS PS3 MP footage [HD] [ credit to xSFG_GHOSTSx]

i just saw xSFG_GHOSTSx topic which lined you to one video, but i thought i would start a thread with all of the ones i could find in one place. again ALL CREDIT too xSFG_GHOSTSx

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

- In multiplayer, cover to cover is too fast compared for single player, cover to cover.
    - damage should be much more increased by health regenerate.
    Other than that, looks fine.

Thank you so much for finding this im so chuft that i have finally seen some mp footage for the ps3 i am now gonna pre order this right now HAPPY DAYS your a legend mate. I know its only a beta but how much better do you think it will look on the ps3 ? the way it moves and plays looks awesome just hope the graphics are polished right up on the final version thanks again buddy yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

Odd thing to find that there are medpacks in the game, and for some reason the scout has them.

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

I'm also pulling my hair out trying to read the words and get them translated, I have a feeling half of what I think is right is just misread.

Good thing the flow from UBI is so good we got this kind of video linked instead of released in preparation for the beta next week right? I don't recognize half the equipment they are showing us in the beta... why was this hidden from us for so long?

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

I'm confused. How are we seeing beta footage? I thought the beta didn't start till the 19th...

Also.. Despite my fears, that video of the Recon class on the Mountain map looks amazing. Love it when he gets to hack in and it reveals them. Then he proceeds to dominate for a bit.

The sound effects are spot on also, which is always a huge plus. The rifles sound very powerful.
    Last edited by AKA_Lenney; 04-10-2012 at 06:51 AM.

And can anyone tell me what the medpack, engineer scrambler or engineer PDA thing do? Oh and the difference between the drone and the combat uav?

Last edited by AKA_Lenney; 04-10-2012 at 08:10 AM.

bump. subscribed. keep em coming

ADD ME ON STEAM | UPLAY: Skywarp00 |

i5 2500k@4.5GHZ | Asus P8Z68-V-LX |8GB DDR3 GSKILL | ATI 7970 |

Antoine Emond@aemond
    I don't like leaks...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast