Thread: In what mode is it safe to practice without ruining leveled sections? | Forums

Steel_Nirvana's Avatar Senior Member
    You never "lose" a level up--you can always reset songs to the highest difficulty achieved with a press of a but.ton in Options.

rcole_sooner's Avatar Moderator
    Originally Posted by mtnbkr123 Go to original post
    In addition to all the different voicings, altnernate tunings are a b-u-t-t-on turn away. Pretty tech.
    Ah, I didn't even go look. They must have some built in processing. There was a thread on this forum about guitars with built-in processing. I don't remember if the Line 6 was mentioned or not.

I'm all for tech stuff, and I used to be big into multi-fx and simulated amp/speaker cabinets. I just some how never liked the idea of it all in a guitar. Kinda like I never liked the idea of a TV with a built-in VCR (blu-ray today?) . Now a modern TV with all the built-in streaming protocols, that is a good thing, that won't have one part biting the dust before the other. I don't think there is an equivalent for the guitar, except maybe MIDI or D/A converters built-in.

ZumaRocks's Avatar Senior Member
    Want to level down a song? Try playing Chimney after you haven't played it for 3 months. I just quit after a few measures. Some songs you just have to play sober.