Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In what mode is it safe to practice without ruining leveled sections? | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

You never "lose" a level up--you can always reset songs to the highest difficulty achieved with a press of a but.ton in Options.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr123 View Post
    In addition to all the different voicings, altnernate tunings are a b-u-t-t-on turn away. Pretty tech.
    Ah, I didn't even go look. They must have some built in processing. There was a thread on this forum about guitars with built-in processing. I don't remember if the Line 6 was mentioned or not.

I'm all for tech stuff, and I used to be big into multi-fx and simulated amp/speaker cabinets. I just some how never liked the idea of it all in a guitar. Kinda like I never liked the idea of a TV with a built-in VCR (blu-ray today?) . Now a modern TV with all the built-in streaming protocols, that is a good thing, that won't have one part biting the dust before the other. I don't think there is an equivalent for the guitar, except maybe MIDI or D/A converters built-in.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr123 View Post
    Grrr...

There goes an hour I will never get back

Can someone please confirm the mode(s) you can practise in without screwing levelled sections?

Thanks.
    Hay you can just set the difficalty back up to the highest level you achieved every time you mess it up. Its in the options. Edit, seems others have already said this sorry lol.

Want to level down a song? Try playing Chimney after you haven't played it for 3 months. I just quit after a few measures. Some songs you just have to play sober.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12