Thread: Rabbids collection not credited | Forums

Rabbids collection not credited

I just collected from all my public buildings, and the graphic showed that I collected Rabbids but my counter did not increase.

I'm using Google Chrome 18.0.1025.151

Twitter: @KimiMatsuzaki
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Player Experience Manager
    Hello kimi_,

Please let us know if the bug still occurs for you.

I am having the same issue, Been playing for 2 days, visited the "fake friend" and my inventory would not change after that. Also I emptied cache on the browser and that allowed me to keep inventory drops but energy drops still do not register. For example I collected 5 sheets but when I went to click on the big egg it says I had two. and sure enough I had still only two. after clearing the cache I was able to get the required 3 more but when i get an energy drop it still refuses to show up. I visited the fake friend and the issue started all over again.

Also using Google Chrome. and it is current.
    started play From Facebook

Looks like a fun game but it is too full of glitches to be playable

Player Experience Manager
    @ kimi When you get new Rabbids from the building, the Rabbids count is updated at once when you click the building. So when the small Rabbids heads are going to your account or when you click on them, the number does not change anymore as it has already been counted.

@Theinvertedcow So that we can fully answer to your various issues, please check out our FAQ for troubleshooting. http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...st/p/2070,2454 If it does not fix your issues, please contact the support by clicking the "Ask a question" ****on!