Thread: Horse Haven Glitches/Bugs | Forums

Horse Haven Glitches/Bugs

Well, the game is interesting and fun. After playing for a week or so, there's been a growing list of bugs and glitches that have been found. Hopefully these will help in the development of the game.

1. Energy Drain Glitch: When first entering the game, random interactions will cause energy to suddenly drop to 0. Most common causes: accepting friend help, clearing weeds.
    2. Breeding Modifications: Don't work at all. As you unlock the modificatinos from levelling up by way of breeding badges, you cannot actually utulize them in the breeding window. When you try and apply a modification and it sets to 100%, the foal is never born and the horse that was bred does not appear again until the game is refreshed. The horse then returns as if nothing ever happened. Horses can be bred with "shifting" features, but no modifications.
    3. Visiting Neighbors: When visiting, sometimes you can click and help them around their farm, but mostly you can only look at their farm even if you have the energy to help.
    4. Acheivement Rewards Glitch: When an acheivement is rewarded, the actualy XP & Cash reward is not given. Most noticeably on the ribbon acheivements.
    5. Training Mastery Glitch: Even if a horse is completely cared for & given treats (and is "super happy"), sometimes they do not train up when trained in the round pens. It has taken me 4 rounds to get to level 1.
    6. Update Glitch: Sometimes training mastery & breeding badges don't appear under a horse for a matter of time. They do not update immediately after completion.
    7. Timer: The timers only count down from 59:59, even though some actions (like making cookies or breeding) take 4:00:00. Can get confusing.
    8. Cannot Send Gifts: The gifting aspect doesn't currently function (obviously not sure if that was intentional), but it makes completing buildings extremely difficult.
    9. Friend Help: We can currently only have one friend complete one job--which makes mass-friending an irritating necessity. Would be great to switch to a timing mechanism--only 1 friend can accept a job every 48hrs, something of that sort.

These are the main issues at the moment--there are also a lot of 'complaints,' but they are not entirely detrimental to game play. Hope this helps.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Player Experience Manager
    Hello mushlymush,

Thanks for your recap on the current bugs you could experience. We have listed the majority of them already and are working on fixing those. Please share with us the link to your FB profile so we can investigate better for each of the bugs listed above.

Thanks!

Just got this current glitch, yet again. I KNOW y'all are working on fixing everything, but wanted to let you know.

While visiting a friend to help I got the included screen shot. It happens frequently.

Link to FB profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1643100705

Screen shot:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...3100705&type=1

Hey Xhane,

I know there's a lot of open fires on the game still and a lot of people have started putting in suggestions/glitches. I wanted to re-vamp the list for you of the bigger problems/suggestions:

1. Still this: when breeding, if you shift a trait to 100%, highly likely it WON'T happen...so why do we use breeding badges to shift it to 100%, when it actually doesn't happen? I used 4 breeding baddges to make a flaxen tobiano mare (100% on both shifts), and I ended up with a plain chestnut. Which brings me to my next point....
    4. ABILITY TO SELL HORSES! Or send them over the rainbow at any age! Anything, so we aren't forced to mess with a horse we hate until it is 37 years old. That is a major, major turn-off in this game right now. The last thing I want to do is spend 10 days worth of energy on a horse I hate and won't use. I don't mind if there's no XP/$ value in retiring them early, but I would just like to get rid of 'em
    5. Light Chestnut coat modification doesn't work.
    6. Michelle Green's breeding horses (in breeding window) have all become plain (there used to be snowcap & tobiano)...also, what is the likelihood that inter-friend breeding will be open? I see that it will eventually happen, but just being able to breed with Michelle's horses has become....plain? Will we be able to breed with our own horses eventually, too?
    7. When working at a friends' ranch, often times it will not allow me to click on anything. Not sure what the hang-up is.

I saw somewhere (don't remember where now) that there are more than just the breeding station available. I don't see them in the shop yet but one will let you breed with friends and the other will let you breed your own horses. I hope those show up soon, and if someone can help me collaborate this I'd be grateful.

Found what I was thinking of: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/659054-FAQs

Quote Originally Posted by mushlymush View Post
    6. Michelle Green's breeding horses (in breeding window) have all become plain (there used to be snowcap & tobiano)...also, what is the likelihood that inter-friend breeding will be open? I see that it will eventually happen, but just being able to breed with Michelle's horses has become....plain? Will we be able to breed with our own horses eventually, too?
    Last edited by MelissaBeam; 04-23-2012 at 02:04 AM.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/659054-FAQs

You are correct--it says here in this guide that we both posted that they have a breeding paddock & meadow for your own horses & friends, but none of those are currently available, which means you have to breed with the plain brown or chestnut horse offered by "Michelle." This is killin' it at the moment I think...

Player Experience Manager
    They'll be added in the game very soon!