Horse Haven Glitches/Bugs
Well, the game is interesting and fun. After playing for a week or so, there's been a growing list of bugs and glitches that have been found. Hopefully these will help in the development of the game.
1. Energy Drain Glitch: When first entering the game, random interactions will cause energy to suddenly drop to 0. Most common causes: accepting friend help, clearing weeds.
2. Breeding Modifications: Don't work at all. As you unlock the modificatinos from levelling up by way of breeding badges, you cannot actually utulize them in the breeding window. When you try and apply a modification and it sets to 100%, the foal is never born and the horse that was bred does not appear again until the game is refreshed. The horse then returns as if nothing ever happened. Horses can be bred with "shifting" features, but no modifications.
3. Visiting Neighbors: When visiting, sometimes you can click and help them around their farm, but mostly you can only look at their farm even if you have the energy to help.
4. Acheivement Rewards Glitch: When an acheivement is rewarded, the actualy XP & Cash reward is not given. Most noticeably on the ribbon acheivements.
5. Training Mastery Glitch: Even if a horse is completely cared for & given treats (and is "super happy"), sometimes they do not train up when trained in the round pens. It has taken me 4 rounds to get to level 1.
6. Update Glitch: Sometimes training mastery & breeding badges don't appear under a horse for a matter of time. They do not update immediately after completion.
7. Timer: The timers only count down from 59:59, even though some actions (like making cookies or breeding) take 4:00:00. Can get confusing.
8. Cannot Send Gifts: The gifting aspect doesn't currently function (obviously not sure if that was intentional), but it makes completing buildings extremely difficult.
9. Friend Help: We can currently only have one friend complete one job--which makes mass-friending an irritating necessity. Would be great to switch to a timing mechanism--only 1 friend can accept a job every 48hrs, something of that sort.
These are the main issues at the moment--there are also a lot of 'complaints,' but they are not entirely detrimental to game play. Hope this helps.