Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Saboteur mode.. Please add a non-respawn game mode also.. Devs pleas | Forums

Agreed!!!! Bump this thread.

Devs pay attention to GR Fans / Vets !

GT: Frenchy NZ

GRFS MLG Gamebattles Clan: Natural Talent

Add my GT to play with me on the Multiplayer Beta.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I hope this happens I don't play respawn and the people that do are not leaving their FPS........

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoldier1001 View Post
    I always wounder why ppl are so keen for no respawns as if it makes you a "better player".
    In my experience (played GR since the "original GR") no respawn matches are a campfest where no one is going for the objectives. So simple dm without respawn should do the trick!
    What i would like to see are respawn waves. One wave every two minutes so a team that actually take out the adversaries has a benefit while going for objectives!
    Thats totally fine if you don't like the non-respawn game type but athere is a ton of us that do so don't punish us ecause you might not be a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsoldier1001 View Post
    I always wounder why ppl are so keen for no respawns as if it makes you a "better player".
    In my experience (played GR since the "original GR") no respawn matches are a campfest where no one is going for the objectives. So simple dm without respawn should do the trick!
    What i would like to see are respawn waves. One wave every two minutes so a team that actually take out the adversaries has a benefit while going for objectives!
    It is expected if non-respawn modes are set, 75% chance of a campfest. I mean Search & Destroy on MW3 proves itself to be one campfest 85% of the time. However, keep in mind, non-respawn mode, means one life to live. Meaning, think twice before you make your next move and since it is GRFS and not MW3 where camping seems to be the only option for a quantity of gamers: It may actually prove as better to S&D
    Last edited by theonlytime; 04-09-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    "Slow and steady wins the race."

There is no rush in playing respawn. knowing your the last one left knowing your whole team is watching you is an amazing feeling. If they are camping find another room but IMO people camp just as hard in repsawn. Anyway keep this topic on track for us that understand no respawn we want it as a option in the beta PLEASE.

agreed

I feel like people are misinterpreting what the post is about, the argument isn't on wether non-repawn is fun or boring, it's that there is a huge fan base for it and we would like a little more options and there is an easy solution so we all can be happy

Saboteur is the Demolition type mode right? I would give my left nut to have Demo no-respawn Socrack style.

Yes to no respawn Saboteur!!!! And take the stupid indicator off the bomb carriers head!! What the heck is that for? Once the bomb is picked up, it should not be seen!

Quote Originally Posted by TactPro View Post
    Saboteur is the Demolition type mode right? I would give my left nut to have Demo no-respawn Socrack style.
    Yeah man I totally agree... It could be ghostcrack instead of SoCrack lol. If enough people put they want it I am sure that they will add it. It would not take alot to add this feature so lets keep this post alive and get people to put that they want this game style.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast