Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saboteur mode.. Please add a non-respawn game mode also.. Devs pleas | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettRough View Post
    I feel like people are misinterpreting what the post is about, the argument isn't on wether non-repawn is fun or boring, it's that there is a huge fan base for it and we would like a little more options and there is an easy solution so we all can be happy
    Exactly! Sorry for the double post but yes, a lot us play strictly one-life, and having just one game mode sucks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

yeah, That will work in respawn game modes but not in Non-Respawn. That would be the most tacticle game style and thats what this game is about!

Even respawn looks fun judging from these new videos. If I could have Sabotage no respawn it would go a long way because siege sounds good already.

I'm an old SOCOM veteran and I speak for many of us when i say that a NON-RESPAWN mode is crucial to bringing in another spectrum of fans... Think about it Ubi, Zipper is shutdown, SOCOM fans are lost, this game is catching the interest of many of us...

I also agree. I think they need more no repawn modes. I will definently be playing mainly no respawn. I think you need to bring what both fans want. some people hate no respawn, but some of us love it. I atleast hope they add more no respawn game modes in dlc. I wish the beta had a no respawn mode to. psn sarsdisease21. add me if anyone wants to get some no respawn gaming in.

Quote Originally Posted by xPREDICTIONx View Post
    I'm an old SOCOM veteran and I speak for many of us when i say that a NON-RESPAWN mode is crucial to bringing in another spectrum of fans... Think about it Ubi, Zipper is shutdown, SOCOM fans are lost, this game is catching the interest of many of us...
    Its either this or Spec Ops The Line. Our options are limited.

I agree It'd be good if this mode was no respawn too.

2 x No respawn gamemodes would make me happy on release day, I'd eventually like more but 2 would be great to start off with!

Quote Originally Posted by xPREDICTIONx View Post
    I was one of the few that played socom 1, 2, and 3 on my playstation and played GR 2 on my xbox, I like socom a little better only because of the more non-repawn options but I still really enjoyed GR. This game has a huge poteintial to steal Socom fans since the last 3 installments of the seiers haven't been that good. It started with socom 3 and it has been crap ever since. I liked all the GR and I hope they give us some love with some more option in the Non-Respawn game modes.

The best way to stop camping in non-respawn gametypes is by punishing teams who don't go for objectives.
    If when the round timer runs out and neaither team has completed their objective all xp for the match should be lost.
    If the objective is to eliminate the other team then a percentage of the total xp should be given, so if 3/4 of the enemy team have been nullified then you still only get 50% xp.
    -Censorship causes blindness-
    -Knowledge is Power-

At the very least give people the option. I dont mind either but my preference is def with non-respawn.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast