Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: (Online) - MULTIPLAYER MEETINGS - Mac/PC - Times & Dates | Forums

@ManoelM: Did you play against PC-players in a party, too?

@xfanatic: I don't think so, my error message was different, it said: "Connection Error - Unable to connect to the party"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by shop5E97A8D26 View Post
    @ManoelM: Did you play against PC-players in a party, too?

@xfanatic: I don't think so, my error message was different, it said: "Connection Error - Unable to connect to the party"
    i had it too sometimes... **** we just need 1 solution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I tried to connect to one of you two guys, it said one of these two messages! Both are a problem! :P

Yes I'm playing against PC players too!

Quote Originally Posted by ManoelM View Post
    When I tried to connect to one of you two guys, it said one of these two messages! Both are a problem! :P
    yes very simply 1 common solution for both (and many others) and everyone will be happy what else?
    at least can someone who fixed similar problem to tell us what to do?

IF someone managed to do so yet :P But I think yes!

I found a solution (maybe) which was already posted on here. It's to open the needed ports on your router. I did this aswell, and suddenly I have much more players, even in Shift race or so where I never saw anyone before.

Have you guys tried this?

We could set up a date where we meet just to test if it works this time. Then, if it does, we can set up another date for a game

Quote Originally Posted by ManoelM View Post
    I found a solution (maybe) which was already posted on here. It's to open the needed ports on your router. I did this aswell, and suddenly I have much more players, even in Shift race or so where I never saw anyone before.

Have you guys tried this?

We could set up a date where we meet just to test if it works this time. Then, if it does, we can set up another date for a game

Yeah let's do this $hit !!

it's hard to combine more players!

It is indeed... because we can't contact them!

We should try to do this again!! This stupid server messed up everything, I already had this problem once that it can't connect and brings the players back to the lobby. We definitely could have played otherwise!! :/

We should set up a date, like sunday, sunday nobody is going out and people have time no?

And then we can make team races

Videos of secret vehicles / locations / weather in Driver: San Francisco

Multiplayer meetings here!

#1 worldwide in following challenges: BLACK & BLUE - CANNON - YEEHAW!! - VANISHING CHANCE - CLASSIC RACE (Challenge) - BEL VIAGGIO - LEGAL TROUBLES - SMOKIE TRAIL - SCHOOL'S OUT - RELAY RACE

I’ve added a meeting tomorrow since several players said they would have time!

8.30 in my lobby! I’m already online at 8 or so...

Videos of secret vehicles / locations / weather in Driver: San Francisco

Multiplayer meetings here!

#1 worldwide in following challenges: BLACK & BLUE - CANNON - YEEHAW!! - VANISHING CHANCE - CLASSIC RACE (Challenge) - BEL VIAGGIO - LEGAL TROUBLES - SMOKIE TRAIL - SCHOOL'S OUT - RELAY RACE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12