Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it going to be Connor vs the English | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Experience #2 Customization & Co-op [US]

And the fact that his default clothing is blue and white
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

But when they say Connor will kill both British and Americans, that doesn't necessarily we'll be killing American soldiers or guards.

It could just mean there are a few high profile Templar's that need eliminating.

"Damnation seize my soul If I give you quarters, or take any from you" - Blackbeard

Yeah, they're definetly appealing to the Americans at the moment.
    Now, I might need an American to help me on this, but if you saw Connor killing a colonist, would you abandon the AC series?
    Probably not, I think Ubi should stop appealing just to Americans soon, they've already got their attention

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post
    Yeah, they're definetly appealing to the Americans at the moment.
    Now, I might need an American to help me on this, but if you saw Connor killing a colonist, would you abandon the AC series?
    Probably not, I think Ubi should stop appealing just to Americans soon, they've already got their attention
    The only thing that is "appealing" is that it is set during the American Revolution. They already said that Connor fights for justice and not fully for the American side. Like the past comments have said, we'll be fighting both sides.

US Forum Manager
    Spartacus Legends CM
    This is a really great article that helps to lay to rest different things regarding America and the era chosen.
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...o-america-yet/

Quote Originally Posted by souNdwAve89 View Post
    The only thing that is "appealing" is that it is set during the American Revolution. They already said that Connor fights for justice and not fully for the American side. Like the past comments have said, we'll be fighting both sides.
    I know, I'm not saying it will be one sided, but they are appealing more to Americans who 'aren't in the loop' in terms of interviews with the trailer and screens, if you hadn't read the interviews and had seen the trailer and screens you would think this was Connor vs English

Basically what I'm trying to say is that they are appealing to American newcomers to the series

I think that it wouldn't hurt to see Connor kill a colonist, it would get back some of the British newcomers by doing so.

I just really, really do not want this to become like the ottomans and the byzantines, the Byzantines were actually pretty good, but AC shed them in bad light
    Last edited by freddie_1897; 04-08-2012 at 10:45 PM.

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post
    I know, I'm not saying it will be one sided, but they are appealing more to Americans who 'aren't in the loop' in terms of interviews with the trailer and screens, if you hadn't read the interviews and had seen the trailer and screens you would think this was Connor vs English

Basically what I'm trying to say is that they are appealing to American newcomers to the series
    Yeah, that is true. They said so themselves that AC3 is a good time to get into the series because it is starting over in terms of a new ancestor. It definitely caters more towards the casual group in terms of having little experience with the series.

I am sure even a big native american figure is going to be a templar, I read that on an interview.
    Last edited by tarrero; 04-08-2012 at 11:13 PM.

I don't think they are trying to appeal to anyone but the fans.

Sig by JCearlyyears. Noob with skills.

Quote Originally Posted by UrDeviant1 View Post
    But when they say Connor will kill both British and Americans, that doesn't necessarily we'll be killing American soldiers or guards.

It could just mean there are a few high profile Templar's that need eliminating.
    Yeah they haven't actually said that connor will be killing colonist soldiers. They just said that there were templars on both sides. This is very vague. The game will probably have connor fighting both sides as in assassin's creed its always been fighting both sides. Its early days yet so we really don't know yet

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast