Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it going to be Connor vs the English | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Is it going to be Connor vs the English

In the first trailer it showed Connor killing red coats. This didn't worry me because it was just a trailer. However I've heard that the pax demo is Connor going to kill a British general or something. I'm starting to worry that the game is going to be Connor vs the British and not Connor vs both the British and Americans.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Have you been missing all the Developer Interviews over the past month?

If so, Connor Is not fighting for the Revolution, he's fighting for the Assassins, his native people, Justice and freedom.

"Damnation seize my soul If I give you quarters, or take any from you" - Blackbeard

No, it's not. It's been confirmed several times that Connor will be killing people on both sides, fighting for the Assassin Order and his own people, not the Americans or the English.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Quote Originally Posted by lfc908 View Post
    In the first trailer it showed Connor killing red coats. This didn't worry me because it was just a trailer. However I've heard that the pax demo is Connor going to kill a British general or something. I'm starting to worry that the game is going to be Connor vs the British and not Connor vs both the British and Americans.
    as said before, connor will be outside the conflict so yes he will be killing people from both sides. btw i like your sig.

Ok thanks guys I haven't seen much information because I'm trying to not get overly obsessed like I did before Skyrim's release. (I pretty much bought a PS3 for the first Assassin's creed game and COD4 haha) It just seemed to give that impression from the PAX news and trailer @ajil thanks! I don't like it much because I made it quick just for this forum

I think you may find this article quite useful, http://www.oxm.co.uk/40463/features/...h-the-british/

Quote Originally Posted by lfc908 View Post
    Ok thanks guys I haven't seen much information because I'm trying to not get overly obsessed like I did before Skyrim's release. (I pretty much bought a PS3 for the first Assassin's creed game and COD4 haha) It just seemed to give that impression from the PAX news and trailer @ajil thanks! I don't like it much because I made it quick just for this forum
    lol its better than mine, to be fair the one i have is my first one, ill make a new one when there are some more ac3 artwork out.

Quote Originally Posted by TagDoll View Post
    I think you may find this article quite useful, http://www.oxm.co.uk/40463/features/...h-the-british/
    cheers mate, only the title loaded for a second and I saw it was exactly what I needed

I think people are thinking this because in all the screenshots of connor killing people, its the british and also in the trailer. Some people don't follow interviews and stuff like we do

'Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils' - Louis Hector Berlioz

I don't really mind but I can see what he's getting at.
    Despite all the interviews a screenshot of Connor killing a colonist would put a lot of minds at ease

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast