Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post your computer specs/desktop images! | Forums

Post your computer specs/desktop images!

Hurry up!

• Intel Core i5-2500k 3.3GHz @ 4.6GHz CPU
    • Gigabyte P67A-UD7-B3 Motherboard
    • 8GB Patriot Viper Xtreme Division 2 1866MHz Memory
    • 2x EVGA GeForce GTX 470's in SLI
    • 128GB Crucial M4 SSD
    • 5x 2TB 5,900rpm Seagate drives attached to an LSI 9260-8i RAID card in RAID-5 configuration (8TB usable storage)
    • 3x 24" 1920x1200 (16:10) monitors setup in Nvidia Surround mode
    • Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Surround Speakers
    • Logitech G930 Wireless 7.1 Surround Headset
    • Logitech G9x gaming mouse
    • Logitech G110 gaming keyboard
    • amBX Ambiant lighting behind the monitors.

As you can see, the triple-monitors are awesome. I just wish more games would support multi-monitor resolutions natively. *cough* GRO *cough*

That's rather fancy.....
    I would post mine up except I don't remember the stupid numbers that follow the stuff and I don't have the boxes on me.
    All I remember is that I have an Intel i7-2700k @ 4.2 Ghz (Yes, I'm a sissy and am not overclocking much).

i7-980X, ATI 5970, and everything else is pretty much basic. 1 30" monitor for movies and stuff and 1 20" monitor that for some reason i prefer to game on. Just to lazy I guess to get my eyes used to the bigger screen. No fancy soundcard, no fancy SSDs. $20 headset, $20 keyboard, $30 mouse. Thats my PC Hardware. XD. Im told i would play better if I invested more in peripherals and hardware but I dont really see the need.

Ooh, pretty.

I'm available to contract if you guys need me to build a bunch of identical systems for something like a GRO promotional expo!

Just fork over the cash and some kind of shipping crate.

:P

I've got a 5 (ish) year-old PC, but it's still doing fine. I'll be upgrading at least by the end of the year as my needs are rather increasing.
    - Intel Core2Quad Q6600
    - ASUS P5N-SLI (nForce 650i SLI)
    - Galaxy GTX 460 GC 768mb (this is an upgrade, used to run 9500GTs on SLI)
    - G.Skill DDR800 2x2GB (another upgrade from ADATA 2x1GB DDR800)
    - Razer Lycosa
    - Razer DeathAdder 3500DPI (but it's broken, so I've reverted back to my Logitech MX400)
    - Plantronics GameCom 377 (blue painter's tape to hold the broken parts together. It works so MEH)
    - Creative X-FI Go! Pro (mainly for VoIP as the audio lags a bit, as I've experienced when playing rhythm games).

No, I don't run 1280x720. My wallpaper is a 16:9 image, so when I'm at my native 5:4 1280x1024 res, it's cut off. Any and all supported games are launched through Xfire. Others will be on the desktop. Also, I run on classic. I run all my games on low to get as much FPS as I possibly can. Plus, eye-candy is distracting most of the time. I value frames over eye candy when it comes to attempting to play at my highest level everytime. Call me tryhard, but when I tryhard during a pub, I try harder in a scrim/match.

Nice, I used a Q6600 based system before upgrading to the 2500k. They are awesome Overclockers!

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer852 View Post
    Nice, I used a Q6600 based system before upgrading to the 2500k. They are awesome Overclockers!
    Yeah, but sadly, pairing it with the P5N-E is just asking for trouble. Wish I had known this before I purchased the set. I have to underclock my RAM down to 667 to go from 2.4GHz stock to 3.0GHz. Plus I have to set my vcore to 1.325, a bit high for a stock fan.

Yeah, and that entire chipset series hated Overclocking with 4 memory DIMM's. I had 1066Mhz DOMINATOR stuff (which was the fastest at the time) and I had to clock it down to 800.

Bump!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast