That's rather fancy.....
I would post mine up except I don't remember the stupid numbers that follow the stuff and I don't have the boxes on me.
All I remember is that I have an Intel i7-2700k @ 4.2 Ghz (Yes, I'm a sissy and am not overclocking much).
i7-980X, ATI 5970, and everything else is pretty much basic. 1 30" monitor for movies and stuff and 1 20" monitor that for some reason i prefer to game on. Just to lazy I guess to get my eyes used to the bigger screen. No fancy soundcard, no fancy SSDs. $20 headset, $20 keyboard, $30 mouse. Thats my PC Hardware. XD. Im told i would play better if I invested more in peripherals and hardware but I dont really see the need.
I've got a 5 (ish) year-old PC, but it's still doing fine. I'll be upgrading at least by the end of the year as my needs are rather increasing.
- Intel Core2Quad Q6600
- ASUS P5N-SLI (nForce 650i SLI)
- Galaxy GTX 460 GC 768mb (this is an upgrade, used to run 9500GTs on SLI)
- G.Skill DDR800 2x2GB (another upgrade from ADATA 2x1GB DDR800)
- Razer Lycosa
- Razer DeathAdder 3500DPI (but it's broken, so I've reverted back to my Logitech MX400)
- Plantronics GameCom 377 (blue painter's tape to hold the broken parts together. It works so MEH)
- Creative X-FI Go! Pro (mainly for VoIP as the audio lags a bit, as I've experienced when playing rhythm games).
No, I don't run 1280x720. My wallpaper is a 16:9 image, so when I'm at my native 5:4 1280x1024 res, it's cut off. Any and all supported games are launched through Xfire. Others will be on the desktop. Also, I run on classic. I run all my games on low to get as much FPS as I possibly can. Plus, eye-candy is distracting most of the time. I value frames over eye candy when it comes to attempting to play at my highest level everytime. Call me tryhard, but when I tryhard during a pub, I try harder in a scrim/match.
Nice, I used a Q6600 based system before upgrading to the 2500k. They are awesome Overclockers!
Yeah, but sadly, pairing it with the P5N-E is just asking for trouble. Wish I had known this before I purchased the set. I have to underclock my RAM down to 667 to go from 2.4GHz stock to 3.0GHz. Plus I have to set my vcore to 1.325, a bit high for a stock fan.