Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sizes of boston and new york confirmed..... | Forums

Assassin?s Creed Unity Season Pass Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-Op Gameplay Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Co-op Heist Mission Commented Demo [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

sizes of boston and new york confirmed.....

both boston and new york are confirmed to each be 80% the size of rome so in other words both maps will be the size of constantinople. it is said in the podcast by gameinformer:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/podcas...s-creed-3.aspx

16 minutes in.

so 2 cities the size of constantinople and a wilderness 1.5 times the size of rome, this is a HUGE game.

what do you guys think?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

do they mean the whole map of Brotherhood or just the city part of Rome, because alot of it was country side

they mean the whole map of rome, plus they would specify if it wasnt or compare it to another ac map like the ac2 ones for better perspective.

I'm happy with it. I wish there were more cities but this is good. I liked how in AC2, there were so many places you can go and each of them were pretty big, besides monteriggioni. Venice was huge, Florence was also very large, forli was smaller, tuscany was around the same size as forli, so AC2 was very big, and so is AC3, just not as big, city wise I mean.

Also, AC1 was huge. I am still amazed. And, I never said or meant to imply that venice was bigger than florence.
    Last edited by JCearlyyears; 04-08-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Sig by JCearlyyears. Noob with skills.

Banned
    this cant be what he meant this game is just too good to be true

Rome in Brotherhood was 1,5 km x 1,5 km. I assume that means the whole map, including the countryside. The Frontier will be 2 km x 2 km.

My main concern at this point is still whether we'll have enough things to do in the cities and the Frontier. The maps may be big, but we need to have lots of engaging things to do there, otherwise it'll get boring. I hope they'll tell us more about all the things you can do in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyForBoobs View Post
    this cant be what he meant this game is just too good to be true
    as i said watch the podcast at 16 minutes in lol

Quote Originally Posted by SixKeys View Post
    Rome in Brotherhood was 1,5 km x 1,5 km. I assume that means the whole map, including the countryside. The Frontier will be 2 km x 2 km.

My main concern at this point is still whether we'll have enough things to do in the cities and the Frontier. The maps may be big, but we need to have lots of engaging things to do there, otherwise it'll get boring. I hope they'll tell us more about all the things you can do in this game.
    in the podcast its also said that there are many new side mission mechanics yet to be revealed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ajl992008 View Post
    as i said watch the podcast at 16 minutes in lol
    i did and i just cant believe it im taking this with a BIG pinch of salt cuz it still lingers in my mind how they said that Revelations was a big game

Quote Originally Posted by JCearlyyears View Post
    I'm happy with it. I wish there were more cities but this is good. I liked how in AC2, there were so many places you can go and each of them were pretty big, besides monteriggioni. Venice was huge, Florence was also very large, forli was smaller, tuscany was around the same size as forli, so AC2 was very big, and so is AC3, just not as big, city wise I mean.
    in terms of space ac3 will be loads biger than ac2.

rome is 3 times the size of florence, meaning the wilderness is 4 1/2 times the size of florence.

constantinople is 80% the size of rome and around 3 times the size of venice (venice was smaller than florence)

we have 2 cities of that size.

tuscany and forli was pretty small tbh.

so to sum up we have an overall map of 6 venices, 4 1/2 florences, much larger than ac2. plus there are towns in the frontier to add more locations so this is HUGE.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast