Thread: Ghost Recon Network | Forums

Ghost Recon Network

What are your thoughts on this? Personally, I think it is a goo idea and is going to be really cool.

Brothers till the end.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I like the fact it's free and useful lets me use my iPad for something other than web browsing or listening to music. The feature from the ghost recon network I'm probably looking forward to the most has to be gunsmith one which lets you customise and upload/ sync your weapons with your console etc copy of GRFS.

Hope its free and very easy to use.Dying to create weapons at work,in front of my mw3 fanboys at work then use the weapons later that night on xbl.Next time i gotta hear that ghost recon is a cheap copy of mw/call of duty,im going create recon weapons via gunsmith and crack it over there heads!!
    Hope the mobile apps and apps for the tablets dont take too much memory either.

#fightAsAGhost

I agree, Gunsmith in GR Network is a godsend. I hated only being able to edit my weapon while in a game on BF3. The depth of customization looks incredible.

Its a nice touch i will be using it to make siege defences hope you can send a defence to team mates

Quote Originally Posted by B3ANTOWN_B3A5T View Post
    I agree, Gunsmith in GR Network is a godsend. I hated only being able to edit my weapon while in a game on BF3. The depth of customization looks incredible.
    Yea but you can only put on 3 attachments and one is an optic, usually for me it's either acog/bipod/hb(laser for anything w/o HB) or holo/foregrip/suppressor

If you want to be respected, fight fair. If you want to win, do what is necessary.

You mean 3 attachments in BF3? I haven't played it in over a month but usually rocked the M3.4 scope/grip/suppressor on the M27.

The attachment slots in ghost recon look to far outnumber that. I think I even saw a heartbeat sensor. The weapon models look really sharp too.

It reminds me of a little bit of Battlelog from Battlefield 3 & it's different.