Quote Originally Posted by matonking View Post
Hey cod works for a reason. It has smooth controls and fast paced action. COD4 was a fantastic game.

The only reason it's become a favourited taboo is how activision have milked the game so much. We just don't agree with their stupidly high priced DLC (for meager returns).

I played the crap out of cod4 and mw1 (even though I hated mw1).

If FC2 feels like cod with smooth controls then i'd be the first to give a massive thumbs up, as FC2 had horrificly clunky controls. I get the impression from the MP video that it is indeed far smoother.

However, games rarely need killstreaks. I don't have them in BF3 and I friggen love that game. I don't feel the need to be rewarded for killing 3 people, like i'm some kind of "special" kid who just managed to draw a smiley face with my own feces for the first time.

Its that camp promoting aspect of COD that forced me to hate the living daylights out of it. But you can't deny it has fun gameplay + smooth controls.
Exactly that.

I just think that the Team Support meter should go up a lot slower than we've seen in the gameplay. That way, there won't be too many Team Support weapons being used continuously throughout the duration of the game - that, will be like a flashback of Call of Duty.

In Call of Duty, Killsteaks did promote campers, however, in Far Cry 3 I think it will put you at a disadvantage if you're aiming to for the Team Support weapons as it would be quicker to simply capture points and play as a team - how they were designed to be earned, basically.