I've noticed a few things in game...
1. In some instances, people are able to shoot you through solid objects such as concrete barriers and such... I mean big thick barriers....
2. While crouched against a piece of cover, sometimes when you attempt to peek out, you end up scoping into that piece of cover instead of around it.
What I'd like to see:
1. A 'vault' for moving over obstacles while sprinting. I've noticed that when enemies are pushing up and trying to remain under cover, they usually become constricted by open vistas and sparse cover between them, and the only way is over their current piece of cover or the one they are on their way to. I can usually pick them off pretty easily watching them trying to go from a dead sprint to a clumsy up-and-over maneuver. I personally usually don't have this issue since I use the recon close pretty much exclusively, however, for all those that use the assault and specialist classes, I feel for them.
2. Smoke grenades would be nice for anyone pinned under sniper fire and desperately trying to re-position.
3. Whenever this game gets out of beta, I would like to see some throwback maps to the old Ghost Recon. I think the gameplay would still match up to the maps in some cases. Docks (Day), Training (MP), Castle (Day and Night). Sure these maps are probably a little more open than what you are looking to implement, but I wouldn't shut down the idea quite so fast... I really believe that a good mixture of the close-quarters maps and open more expansive maps would add a little more character to the game, so the players don't feel like they're experiencing the same run-and-gun action every match. Sometimes you just want to be a little more tactical.
Thanks for reading,
Michael Pennington, A.K.A. Mattius, A.K.A. [TBP]Ryu (Ghost Recon [PC])