Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clint Hocking Question | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

I recall Sam Fisher interview being on SC1 dics, that was one hell of an interview

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

well not excatly, Mathieu was the producer on CT, his role was simply to oversees the development process, see that every aspect of the game works and that the game is on schedule, it was Ubi's decision to turn the game upside down in SCC, and again he was just a producer once again, if it was Clint he would have made a true CT sequel (probably), I think Clint is the one responsible of how great CT became not Mathieu, also with Max and Patrick the game took a different turn, for better or worse is up to debate, yet it is still kinda a change from the original work, and as for Jade, don't take it to heart, every SC was a Triple A title (AAA), she just stating the obvious.

I do love SCC, but there is no logic behind the game getting better when worked by different people who never worked on it before, Actually I think the other way around, if Clint was still here CT style may have improved alot more, and who knows how great that game would have been, a better example is Metal Gear Solid, it is getting better and better with Kojima working on it, MGS4 is kinda a beast in stealth, and every time Kojima tries to hand the series to someone else he can't do it, cause no one can fill in his place, that's my opinion.
    I get it now. My bad.
    I recall Sam Fisher interview being on SC1 dics, that was one hell of an interview
    True

Man I must have spent hours doing the split jump. I hated that part of the job.

About your video, I don't know why, but I can't open the page.

Quote Originally Posted by NightGhost1994 View Post
    I get it now. My bad.

True

Man I must have spent hours doing the split jump. I hated that part of the job.

About your video, I don't know why, but I can't open the page.
    Try this one then
    http://a.blip.tv/scripts/flash/strat...%252F&source=3

Share your ideas with me on SC6 "if you love Conviction" Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
    Spin Offs Ideas
    Small Channel on Youtube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12