Thread: Miaclan.net is recruiting | Forums

Miaclan.net is recruiting

MIACLAN.NET is one of the oldest clans online today and biggest. We have our marks everywhere, but most importantly, we want our marks in GRO. To become a member you need to know the following...

-Be 15 or older
    -Have a microphone for talking in teamspeak
    -Represent MIA the way we represent it, with pride and honor and respect
    -Be respectful
    -No hacking and no glitching
    -No foul words

http://miaclan.net is the website, register, then click We Are Recruiting, Apply Here Now, put down OTHER for game division, and in what games you play put GRO and Member who sent you, put BRIANTITAN

Remember MIA has been around for going on 7 years, we are LARGE and we are not fading away anytime in soon!

We also support BF3, BF P4F, BF2142, BFBC2, Tribes Ascend, WoT, WoWP, COD4, COD Black Ops, COD MW3, and Warface!

I was apart of this clan for about 2 months, and let me tell anyone who reads this thread, If you enjoy being told what to do, how to play, what your allowed to say, what your allowed to talk about, following ridiculous orders that you know are going to get you killed in the game, and really really childish initiation process then this will be the clan for you. If you like your freedom set out by the men and women who fought and died for it so that you could do and say as you please without ridicule then I would look for something else.

Nice people, not so nice rules.

What Mephios is stating... is we do have rules. We have rules against hacking, cheating , glitching and use of foul language.

Thanks,
    hop

If thats all you guys had or did, then it wouldnt have been so bad, and you never would have lost 20+ members in your AVA division. Big reason being is, MIA doesnt let people play the way they want to, its play the MIA way or get kicked, and dont try to defend it or say its not true cause I have about 20+ people that will say different and were apart of MIA. As for foul language lol, dont make me laugh. MIA plays soooo many games with foul language already in it, not to mention that virtually killing someone is ok but dont you dare use a bad word or its hell to pay. Oh I hope I didnt offend you for using that word.

Sounds...."Fun"
    /sarcasm