Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchasing and upgrade Fails/Errors | Forums

Purchasing and upgrade Fails/Errors

Have been working with UBI to correct the issue but nothing has worked so far. I really hope they figure it out before the end of phase 2, because its hard to compete without upgrades. Also have not received any of my collected loot during phase 2, nothing saves to my inventory. If anyone is having the same issue please contact UBI with info to assist in the fix. THANKS Six

I have never been able to buy the expensive impact grenades. I may not even be able to buy the timed ones either so I just stick to the cheap ones. The large ones even if awarded do not stay in my inventory. Sucks.

I have a following issue. I had succeeded to save enough money with VERY hard work for a new sub machine gun. I went to the shop, bought one and I got an message about not enough storage space. I bought space too but I didn't get the gun even I lost my money. So annoying!!

Where can I create a bug report?

Quote Originally Posted by Bart1260 View Post
    I have a following issue. I had succeeded to save enough money with VERY hard work for a new sub machine gun. I went to the shop, bought one and I got an message about not enough storage space. I bought space too but I didn't get the gun even I lost my money. So annoying!!

Where can I create a bug report?
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...A-how-to-guide
    Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

check you're inbox (mail feature within the game ) it should be there.

Update: If you are having issues purchasing upgrades try removing the check from the box that says "Equip". this seems to have worked for me. No thanx to UBI i found this quick fix myself. I hope this helps u guys out.

Quote Originally Posted by sicksixsix View Post
    Update: If you are having issues purchasing upgrades try removing the check from the box that says "Equip". this seems to have worked for me. No thanx to UBI i found this quick fix myself. I hope this helps u guys out.
    Thank you for this update. This is closed beta and we are still figuring out how to work around some of these bugs. We definitely appreciate you updating the thread with your fix.

I just bought Hermes MKII armor and it took my RP and didn't give me my Armor. dafuq?

WHAT THE F***. I just bought the second sniper rifle and it said Unknown Error and then it did the same thing. Now i have 200 RP with NOTHING.

This is one of the more frustrating bugs we're working through right now, so sorry if you've run into it. If you purchase an item and get an error, don't receive your item, and lose the RP, do the following:

1. Make sure your inventory isn't full.
    2. Clear out as much space in your inventory as you can.
    3. Double check your inbox (items will be sent there if there wasn't inventory space).

If your item is not in your inbox, still do steps 1 and 2 and then submit a support ticket with details about what you've already tried and we'll help you out. Thanks for your patience, our beta testers are awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast