There are many problems with this game, and the more I find, the less I want to play.
- SMGs need a helluva nerf. They are far too powerful as is.
- The cloak in 0.5.4 was too easy to see. The cloak in 0.5.6 is too hard to see. Can't you find a balance?
- Speaking a balancing, HEAT in 0.5.4 would be lucky to do 24 damage. It can now do at least 75 damage. Either decrease the damage or allow the victim to run while under its effects. As it is now, it's almost a pin-and-kill for anyone who's taken one bullet hit.
- Dolphin diving needs to be fixed. Leaving this in is no way this is even remotely a good idea.
- On that subject, the shield on the Assault's back is way too powerful. Blocking 75% of bullets is a bad idea, and they currently block 100%. Combine that with dolphin diving and you have a nigh unbeatable opponent.
- The Pentagun needs a drastic nerf. I know others have said this, but hopefully one more voice will let you see the light on how terribly unfair it is. No matter my skill, I should not be able to out-snipe a sniper with one, but I can, quite easily.