Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: D3D9 Caps Error | Forums

D3D9 Caps Error

D3D9 error pops up as soon as I hit Play Now ****on and tells me to look in a folder. When I look in the folder, it comes up with a bunch of "Passed" things until I notice that a few say "Failed". How do I fixed the failed ones?

Hey sirgell,

Please try changing your game resolution settings.

Try to run the game in Windowed mode, at low quality and in 1024 x 768. You can change the settings manually by going to Local Disk C\Ubisoft\GRO-Live\NCSA-Live and change the following:

Windowed= 1 for windowed, 0 for full screen DisplayWidth= 1024 Display Height= 768 ShadowMapSize=3 PostProcess=3 ShaderVersion=3 RenderBloom=0 RenderDOF=0 ParticleFX=1 TextureSize=2 DrawingDistance=1 VolumetricShadow=0 MotionBlur=0 LodQuality=2 ShdLodQuality=3 Windowed= DisplayRefresh=0

i have to the problem but by me comes this The system does not meet the D3D9 caps requiremets. See YetiCapsError.txt for more information and then this Destroyed TArray without calling Deinit. This is a memory leak! File: d:\Build\GRO\live-dev\Yeti\engine\SDK\ARR_TArry.h Line 48 Break Now? please help i use a Shader 2.0 graphiccard :O

same problem

i have been having the same issue with exact same error message. is there a solution or is it my computer?

Hey guys, if you are having any issues installing or running the game, make sure you put in a support ticket regarding it so we can help you get this issues solved and get you in game and playing! When you submit your ticket, please include your DxDiag. If you are unsure of how to retrieve this information, please follow the instructions below: 1. From Windows, click Start->Run
    2. In the Open: box, Type DXDIAG
    3. Click the save ****on to save the file as a text file in your Desktop.
    4. Click the back ****on in this browser and attach the file at the bottom of the page.

You can find the link for support under my signature. Thanks!

Is there a download to make my system meet the D3D9 caps requirements?

Unlikely.

If you're receiving that error it's probably because your graphics card doesn't support DirectX9 or newer.

Try installing this though:
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl...ils.aspx?id=35
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Tom Clancy's The Division

Forum Rules
    Sig, Avatar, & Image Guidelines

Official Website
    Official Facebook
    Official Twitter

What does **** mean?

I downloaded the link but it still pops up saying the system does not meet the D3D9 requirements what do I do now?

it didnt work can i do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast