Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction online multiplayer matchmaking problems MAC | Forums

I'm using mac to play this game, and it is awesome. when i try to play multiplayer though, the game just keeps searching for a match and won't find one, so if you happen to figure out what your problem is, PM me so we can play online or something

it seems that mt ports are opened now. According to the simple port tester the ports are opened, but I can still not play any ideas Green.Hornet what I should do?

Im also unable to play multiplayer, coop, lan or anything thats not singleplayer. My ports are also opened. Even tested with Simple Port Tester. I still think its Ubisoft fault, not players. But when u dont know whats wrong its someones else fault, right?

You buy game for 100% of a price, and u get only 50% content?

It is Ubisofts fault.

It works sometimes for me but usually it doesn't

Looking for SC:Conviction friends...

Hey everyone... just got Splinter Cell for my iMac and I'm pretty sure I've got it set up right with all the info given in this discussion. Now I need friends to play with. Find me by my user name, SeanW3233.

I just want to say I finally fixed it so if anybody wants to play just send me a PM or send a friend request =)

hey chanz can you tell me the link to where you connected your account to ubi

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234