Thread: Hi I'am New Here... | Forums

Far Cry Classic Launch Trailer [UK]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Walkthrough Trailer [US]

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon - The year is 2007, it is the future

Far Cry 3 - Deluxe Bundle Trailer [UK]

Banned

Hi I'am New Here...

Could someone tell me that have they released PS3 or Xbox footage of the game, or is all of it PC footage. I don't want to get fooled into thinking that the counsles are getting that great of graphics.

I got ripped off by many companies in my lifetime like many other victims of misleading advertisement.

Plus I did not introduce myself yet to the forums.
    Last edited by elitesniper365; 04-08-2012 at 03:55 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I believe most of the footage, if not all, has been on the 360. If you look at the ****on indicators on many of the demos, you'll notice that they are Xbox ****ons. But also, all of the footage is HD originally, so if you don't have an HDTV, then you won't get what you see as far as graphics go. It'll still be good, but not as good. Besides, a good example of console graphics at their best is Crysis 2 and Uncharted, so don't think that you won't get great visuals.

Oh and welcome to the forums!

they really need to stop censoring the word ****on

b
    u
    t
    t
    o
    n
    Youtube - Kaelon Drae
    FaceBook - Kaelon Drae
    Soundcloud - Kaelon Drae
    XBox Live - Omfg LAAGGG

Quote Originally Posted by OmfgLAAGGG View Post
    they really need to stop censoring the word ****on

b
    u
    t
    t
    o
    n
    lol, yeah. I really don't think it offends anyone, but hell, maybe it does.

Banned
    Thanks for responding guys.

I'm mostly worried about the PS3 version since were the ones that get cheated by poor coding and porting for the PS3. When are they going to show PS3 footage because I do not want a crappy port like Dead Island for the PlayStation.

They may show footage soon, considering that they showed presentations for FC2 on both systems around the same time. I really wish the two communities could game together too, they both have their advantages and I love some of the maps you guys have on PS3.

Far Cry 3 Elite Member Viragoxv535's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SurpriseInPants View Post
    I believe most of the footage, if not all, has been on the 360. If you look at the ****on indicators on many of the demos, you'll notice that they are Xbox ****ons...
    If you plug an Xbox controller into a PC the game will update accordingly, in fact at the E3 they confirmed it was a PC

Quote Originally Posted by elitesniper365 View Post
    Could someone tell me that have they released PS3 or Xbox footage of the game, or is all of it PC footage. I don't want to get fooled into thinking that the counsles are getting that great of graphics.

I got ripped off by many companies in my lifetime like many other victims of misleading advertisement....
    Considering the job they made with FarCry 2 i wouldn't worry too much, they will certainly push the consoles to their limits.
    They may have been playing the game on pc, but certainly not high details so consider what you saw very close to the final product on consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by elitesniper365 View Post
    ...Plus I did not introduce myself yet to the forums.
    Welcome!