Thread: How many people here remember?... | Forums

How many people here remember?...

Playing the map "Mines" on IT with a full 16 and nothing but M32's? Back then, only a few hosts had good enough internet to even handle the load. If I'm not mistaken, one of the only hosts I can remember being able to do it was Mason. We were on Xbox. It... was... epic...
    Last edited by AKA_Lenney; 04-08-2012 at 03:52 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Oddly enough I was literally just playing IT a couple of minutes ago in the campaign - specifically the second mission with the rainy jungle and you have to take out the two guard towers and then the enemy camp? Just went through with that one. Playing the OGR and IT just really depresses the heck out of me about how watered down the franchise has become. Oh well at least there's Takedown.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHibikiFanXM View Post
    Oddly enough I was literally just playing IT a couple of minutes ago in the campaign - specifically the second mission with the rainy jungle and you have to take out the two guard towers and then the enemy camp? Just went through with that one. Playing the OGR and IT just really depresses the heck out of me about how watered down the franchise has become. Oh well at least there's Takedown.
    What is this "Takedown" you speak of?

http://www.serellan.com/

Project by Christian Allen (former Red Storm) it just succeeded in meeting the fund raising goal via Kickstarter. It's going to be a spiritual successor to Rainbow Six and SWAT. Basically a game that completely throws away every modern mainstream casual shooting gimmick you find in every game nowadays and returns back to the old Red Storm style of gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by DanHibikiFanXM View Post
    http://www.serellan.com/

Project by Christian Allen (former Red Storm) it just succeeded in meeting the fund raising goal via Kickstarter. It's going to be a spiritual successor to Rainbow Six and SWAT. Basically a game that completely throws away every modern mainstream casual shooting gimmick you find in every game nowadays and returns back to the old Red Storm style of gameplay.
    OMG.. Cote me in candy and call me Shirley! Now that is something I can get on board with.. I found their Kickstarter page! SWEET!
    Last edited by AKA_Lenney; 04-08-2012 at 04:51 AM.