Some general feedback based on what I've seen using the weapons store and equipment customization so far. These don't seem like obvious bugs but wanted to share with the devs anyhow.
- Upgrade swapping between guns of the same model line would be nice. For example, tonight I started with the 1.5x Assualt scope on an M-27D20. I wanted to try the 3.5x assault scope, but totally lost the 1.5x Assualt scope. Would have been nice to switch back to the 1.5x between matches, or even put that scope on the default M-27. I agree most things should not be swappable between weapons, or possibly even classes, but it would be nice to have the option to either sell the other scope back, keep it in inventory, or apply it to another weapon. Barrels / stocks / etc make sense as they are now.
- If I receive a loot package with grenades (x5 let's say) that I already have in inventory (say I have three in inventory), and that grenade is the same one I have equipped (let's say there's only one there), combining the grenades together doesn't seem to work the right way. I can unequip the grenade (so I have three slots - x5, x3, x1), combine them all together in the inventory screen (so I have one slot of x9), but when I re-equip them, I only get the original amount I had equipped (x1). This isn't a huge deal, but it eats up inventory slots when there are not many to go around.
- It would be nice to combine items that are identical together in the inventory so that all the inventory slots do not get used up.
- Please put railings around the spots in maps that we can fall through and die ... I do have a bad habit of finding these spots without any effort.
- Didn't realize friendly-fire was in effect until I killed a teammate with a frag today. My bad ...
- Have had more than my fair share of deaths through a wall that have to be lag related, possibly on part of the shooter. Ran from cover one time on the train station map and safely made it behind a stone wall / arch, only to suddenly die from a sniper way up at the top of the stairs that had no line of sight to where I ended up at (a matter of several seconds by the time the time I was killed, and no shots were fired at me during the entire sprint). Now, this wasn't one of those thin walls or steel plates where you can make an argument for penetration, but one of the large columns along both sides of the platform. I am not sure what the right approach is to deal with that, but it's certainly not correct for me to pay the penalty for someone else's lag to the server.
- Matchmaking seems to be continually getting better, so hopefully you guys can keep up the good work on that.