Thread: avatar 1.02.00 invalid serial, windows xp pc | Forums

avatar 1.02.00 invalid serial, windows xp pc

hi, i picked up this old game as a hot buy from eb games in australia recently and am not able to activate it when entering the serial key included with the hardcopy game. it comes with with 'invalid serial key' - which i have entered in every combination of caps lock on/off, - or no -

i've searched the net with the best info i've been able to find so far online here at the ubi support forums however am no closer to activating my game. it seems for guys in the usa and canada it was fixed relatively quickly and was a ubi server issue so i'm not sure if the fact that my copy is an australian version makes any difference

i've downloaded both the 1.00 and 1.01 patches and attempted to install them just because i wanted to try everything and they of course didn't work. i also downloaded a patch titles '1.02' however it was simply rejected by the software as the 1.01 patch so i think it may have simply been mislabeled

i have done a forum search and have not been able to find a solution yet so would appreciate if you guys could help even though it's an older game. i'll keep searching in the mean time

thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi, please contact technical support, the link is in my signature.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote