Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Get Beta Code? | Forums

How To Get Beta Code?

How do i get my beta code? I preorderd the game back in Septmeber 2011 when I picked up GOW3 but recepit has no beta code on it , what should I do? Thanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ya i pre ordered 2 days ago. No code. They said they didnt have any come in. I also traded away my SC C last year. Big GRAW fan only game i played back then. Really was hoping to get in since it seemed pretty simple. Pre order get a code.

I suggest you call the store because thats what im gonna do. Ill probably be calling near the beta release. Because what happened was with gears3 they got it a couple of days after i pre ordered so i had to go back to the store to pick that up.

I hope to the GR gods i get a code or i might have to repurchase SC

Looking for GR FS players to team up with. I am a veteran at graw1 and 2. Would like to rock co-op. HMU!
    GT: xhostileman

Okay good deal when does beta start and ill call store a couple days b4 that?

Apparently pre orders get to play the beta on the 17th so i would call on the 15 or 16. SC C gets it on the 19 which imo is dumb. They should get it on the 17. But any how im gonna call or visit since its on the way after work on the 17. They said they would call the people who preordered if they were to recieve the code. If i dont get a call or get a code by the 19th ill end up purchasing SC C again.

And whats with this uplay thing. Iv had uplay since its inception. I have no email or anything regarding uplay. Its linked to my email . This whole beta thing is confusing

Looking for GR FS players to team up with. I am a veteran at graw1 and 2. Would like to rock co-op. HMU!
    GT: xhostileman

Quote Originally Posted by xhostileman View Post
    Apparently pre orders get to play the beta on the 17th
    Incorrect, pre-orders will get to pre-load on the 17th in order to play on the 19th please see the information here http://ghost-recon.ubi.com/gr-portal...eta/index.aspx this also explains how to get access to the beta.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Has anyone here gotten a code from gamestop yet? I mean it is only 8 days until beta?

Quote Originally Posted by KOXKingOfXbox4 View Post
    Has anyone here gotten a code from gamestop yet? I mean it is only 8 days until beta?
    You are not going to get the Beta key from Gamestop. You will get a code that you redeem on their page, then you will need to create or login to a UPlay account. When Ubi starts giving keys out you will get one in email.
    Looking for GR:FS team players on XBox. Gamer Tag: ProfSirEbral

Send me a message with "Ghost Recon" or "GR:FS" in it so I know what you want.

O ok thanks.

its on the back of the paper when u pre oder the game

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.Ebral View Post
    You are not going to get the Beta key from Gamestop. You will get a code that you redeem on their page, then you will need to create or login to a UPlay account. When Ubi starts giving keys out you will get one in email.
    No you bring the code from the receipt and redeem it on Ghost Recon's page (which is completely broken) and they email you the Xbox/PSN code to redeem for the downloads.

For earlier poster if you pre-ordered the game so far back they had no codes to give you. You need to simply go to the store you pre-ordered and request the code. They see when you pre-ordered and should know they need to print one for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast