Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2 Years of "polish"........and about 5 mins total of MULTIPLAYER gameplay...........? | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by shobhit7777777 View Post
    To be fair Ubisoft isn't shoving flyers selling GRFS up his nose either.
    Well his point was that the lack of footage could mean the multiplayer may itself be lacking. A reasonable point to make with what we have seen and read so far, so maybe you should just adress that; your house-buying analogy was self-defeating as it actually underlined his point.

The only thing with nose and shoving I see on this forum with monotonous regularity is the kind which involves fanboys and Ubishaft's anal sphincter. This continuous tacit approval simply serves to endorse their arrogant approach.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by AI.BLUEFOX View Post
    Well his point was that the lack of footage could mean the multiplayer may itself be lacking. A reasonable point to make with what we have seen and read so far, so maybe you should just adress that; your house-buying analogy was self-defeating as it actually underlined his point.

The only thing with nose and shoving I see on this forum with monotonous regularity is the kind which involves fanboys and Ubishaft's anal sphincter. This continuous tacit approval simply serves to endorse their arrogant approach.

Legend

I kind of wish that this Ghost Recon would be way more focused on cooperative play instead of competitive.
    Yeah, PvP is nice but it gets tiresome from all the competing.
    BeefJerkyHunter
    My WordPress Blog

Quote Originally Posted by AI.BLUEFOX View Post
    To be fair he's not trying to sell you his house. If he was and wouldn't show you a video, then you might get suspicious.

Ubishaft are still trying to shift units on pre-orders - mainly to the multiplayer crowd as it gets you the demo - but not showing you much of what you'll get.

exactly. some people are blind fanboys.

I to am slightly worried with the lack of multiplayer news/videos, we've all waited patiently for long enough, it's now time to show us the goods (in depth). I mean c'mon ppl, Ubi never even properly announced the game switched to 6v6 (a major change) how could they not fully report this?

Oh and to all you "play the beta" crowd, I can't!!! Being from the UK, we have no Pre order beta code offers and I don't game on the Xbox, although I'm a PS+ member I still won't get in the beta because thats only for U.S PS+ members!!!

So considering I won't be playing the beta I would like lots of news and videos to keep my interest up. That said the SP/Co op looks amazing,now the bases are loaded and all they need to do is hit the home run with the MP.

Quote Originally Posted by droseisMVP View Post
    honestly, what a joke ubisoft. we have been patient, and i am now convinced that this games multiplayer will SUCK.

switching to max payne 3 i suppose...
    ok bye bye.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123